𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Frankie parked her jeep in the Hawkins High School parking lot

Frankie parked her jeep in the Hawkins High School parking lot. She looked in rearview mirror, making sure her eyeliner was in place and not running from the mild panic attack she had on the way to school.

Her eyes wandered over the parking lot, stopping when she spotted Steve's car. As she took out a cigarette and lit it, she noticed Carol, Tina and Vicky leaning against Tina's brand new car. Frankie stood in her jeep until the cigarette was done, throwing it out the window. She grabbed her backpack and slung it on her shoulder.

Frankie jumped out of the car and turned on her walkman, putting the headphones on, 'Another One Bites the Dust' drowning out all the noise around her. She walked for a little, until a foot shot out in front her, causing the girl to fall, pain shooting up through her hand.

Her walkman flew from her and smashed against the concrete. The beat of the Queen song was quickly recognized by the girls, the three taking advantage of it.

'Looks like your song predicted the future.' said Tina while loudly chewing her gum.

'Guys, I think she might actually be alive. Ghosts don't trip.' Tina and Vicky laughed at Carol's remark, as Frankie rolled her eyes.

'Oh yeah, watch out Carol. I'm back from the dead so I can haunt you. Because I'd rather follow you around than go to heaven and have peace.' she said and the girls rolled their eyes at the comeback.

Frankie got up and cradled her injured hand, examining the bruising that was starting to form. She bent down to grab her walkman, frowning at the scratches along the surface and the slight bend in the headphones.

Tires screeching against the pavement and a loud engine brought everyone's attention to a blue Camaro entering the parking lot. The shiny car parked next to Frankie's jeep, making it look like a piece of garbage in contrast to the beautiful beast to it's left.

The driver opened the door and stepped out, causing all the girls to ogle and drool at the sight of a blonde boy, clad in denim and black boots on his feet. From the passenger side, a small redhead girl jumped out, and skateboarded towards the middle school.

The boy watched her go, before his eyes met Frankie's, a smirk rising on his lips.

'Hi, there. I'm Billy. Billy Hargrove.' He extended his hand towards Frankie.

'Frankie. Frankie Hopper.' she grabbed his hand and shook it, raising a brow when he brought it to his lips, placing a kiss on her knuckles.

'Well you're a charmer, aren't you?' asked Frankie, moving her weight to her left leg. Billy took a drag of his cigarette, shrugging. 'Guess so.'

'Frankie!' the girl looked behind her, spotting Steve and Nancy next to his BMW. She faced Billy again.

'It was nice to meet you, Billy.' His smirk widened. 'Pleasure was all mine, Frankie.' She walked backwards, keeping eye contact with him, until she reached her friends.