three

"What's taking P'Mew so long? I've already sent  mine and he's not replying back nor have seen  my messages.

Don't tell me.... He's busy flirting with his girlfriend? Aish. How did he hide the fact that he has a girlfriend? I.. I can't believe this."

Gulf is sitting in front of his study table and is already starting to imagine things that could happen between Mew and the person he's calling Princess.

"Could they.... Wait no. No. No. P'Mew will never do that. And even if he did, there's nothing wrong with it because they are a couple---- Waaaaaaaaaah!"

He messes his own hair as he tries to get rid of his bad imagination. He doesn't want to hurt himself just by overthinking. 

"Breathe in. Breath out. Let us free our mind from toxicity, Gulf, okay? In the first place, she is the girlfriend and you are just a mere seatmate. 

I know I don't have the rights to be jealous. But-- But why does it hurt?"

He felt there's a tear forming in his eyes, that will fall any minute. He looked up to prevent it from falling. 

"You don't have the rights to be hurt, Gulf. You chose this life so bear with it. Remember that."

He totally looks like a mad man now for he is talking to himself alone. Until his phone rang. 

He immediately looked for his phone with the hopes of Mew messaging him at last. And he is right. From the very sight of Mew's name on his notification tray, he felt his heart made a backflip. That's how crazy his heart is for Mew. That he even forgot the wild thoughts he has earlier.

Gulf took a few deep breaths before he opened the message. And upon opening, one photo is attached. It is the handwritten report of Mew.

"Wow. Look at that penmanship."

His eyes widened as he stares at every word-- no at every letter of his essay. 

"Even his penmanship is handsome. Aaaaah. I am more in love with you, P'Mew. It's all your fault that I am falling deeper. Aaaahhh~" He hugged his phone and rolled over his bed. Back and forth he rolls. Until he fell from his bed. He chuckles when did. And even if it hurts, his joy already took over that pain. He's just too happy to put in words, to be honest.

After so many years of admiring Mew's penmanship and after he spotted a name which triggers him, he returned to his seat. He opened his laptop to have a better view while reading.

And yes, he spotted that one word: Princess.

When everything is ready including his emotions, he started reading.

"Idiot."

After reading the essay, it was the first word that has slipped from his mouth.

"I am such an idiot. How can I forget that the Princess P'Mew is talking is actually his younger sister? Waaaah. I am such an idiot. I even hated a child. What a fool! Oh my gosh. I committed such a crime. I deserve to die. Waaaaaah. I am so sorry, Princess. 

What if-- What if we have already become boyfriends and Princess learned about this? I am sure she will hate me, too. NO! That can't happen. Huhu. My future sister-in-law. Waaaah. What have I done????"

Gulf is hysterical. He didn't even realized that he's already making a lot of noise. That his mom even paid a visit to him.

"Gulf, son. Why are you still awake and why are you so loud? Sleep now, okay? You still have classes tomorrow.

Good night, honey."

"Good night, Mom." and he went to bed. He thinks it is best to just go to sleep and forget everything. If he can though.