eleven

"Gulf, can you help me? I need you. Someone snatched my wallet."

Mew didn't know what the hell he just said. He just knew he needed to came up with something to pull Gulf out of there at least.

"Tell me where you are, Phi. I'll come to you." 

In every word that Gulf has said, the concern is there. And then it  hit Mew. How can he tell Gulf that he is just right in front of the restaurant he is in right now? Of course he can't. So what he did, he named a place and immediately run to there. Obviously, it was one tough journey all the way to the alley he just said. It is quite far from where he is earlier. And he is sweating. A lot. 

"I really don't know what am I doing right now."

He searched his pockets for a handkerchief to wipe his sweat off. If he didn't felt his wallet in one of his pocket, he wouldn't remember to throw it away to become more convincing. 

"Making a lie really requires a series of lies, eh? I guess, I have to say goodbye to you, my dear wallet. You've served me long enough."

He kissed goodbye to his wallet before throwing it to the garbage can he saw along the streets. He's got no choice but to do it. He even started regretting lying about his snatched wallet but he's got caught up in the situation. 

A few minutes later, Gulf came rushing. He was so worried when he saw Mew with his hair somewhat wet. He thought Mew had chased after the snatcher. But little did he know, it was just a lie.

"P'Mew, are you alright? Are you hurt somewhere else?"

Gulf came to check Mew's head, arms, legs, chest, back, knees. As in, he looked everywhere. He is truly grateful when he saw that he isn't hurt anywhere.

But Mew couldn't take his  eyes off Gulf who is currently busy checking every corner of him. His eyes are stuck on Gulf's handsome face that he didn't know before it was that handsome. His rosy lips that shines brighter even without any lip balm on. His fair, soft, and glass skin that if he isn't a boy, he could be mistaken for a lady. And those long eye lashes, naturally curled to perfection. And his knitted brows that tells how worried he was. He was like an angel sent from above.

"We should call the police and report this, Phi."

Mew is already enjoying the handsome view before his face, even smiling at that, when he heard about calling the police.

"No. No, it's fine. Totally. We don't need to call the police or what. I am just glad you came. I have no one to call to. I'm sorry if I disturbed you with your plans."

Just like that, Gulf suddenly felt shy. Cheeks heating. It was so hard for him to believe that Mew turns to him for help. It made him totally special. He felt like he is not just a mere seatmate to him anymore, but a friend he can rely on. 

"No. No. I was not busy with anything. When I heard your wallet got snatched, I got so worried, Phi. Really." 

"But just a moment ago, you were with Podd. Tch." said Mew in his thoughts. Of course, there's no way he'll say that to Gulf. Not if he want Gulf to think he's jealous of Podd. Wait, is he not?

"I am so sorry if I made you worry."

"Phi, don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Pouting. You're pouting. Don't do that. 

You--You are too cute to handle"

By that time, Gulf already knew that his face has totally turned red. How can he not if he just saw how Mew's lips are pouting? It was like that of baby's lips, soft and pouty. That if Mew continued, he might want to kiss them. So, he ran. But not totally run. Just enough to hide his burning cheeks from Mew.