Part 5

Your head's in turmoil as you walk home that afternoon, you keep going over and over what happened and the thoughts plague you all night too and into the next day

Your head's in turmoil as you walk home that afternoon, you keep going over and over what happened and the thoughts plague you all night too and into the next day. It was singularly the most erotic thing you've ever experienced but you just can't get your head around why Van didn't actually take it further. He so obviously wanted you and you're surprised he restrained himself. Most lads wouldn't have hesitated. But then Van isn't most lads as you're starting to find out.

You consider the fact that he might have been simply proving a point that you would eventually give into him and he's ultimately won the game you've been playing but you think there's more to it. You desperately hope so, or you don't know how you'll face him next time you see him. When you play it back in your mind you remember your desperation for him and the feeling of him completely taking control. Every time you think about it, it causes a stirring deep down inside of you.

And what the hell does he mean about making you his? It's not exactly a conventional relationship. He's not going to ring you up and ask you out on a date or turn up on your doorstep with flowers, you're sure of that. Nevertheless you've had a taste and you want more.

You've got exams the next week at uni so you've purposefully booked time off work, you know you need to keep your head clear and revise but you're regretting it now. It's hard to concentrate on your studies when your mind's full of him. Nevertheless you try to focus and clear your head. This is your future career. It's far more important than some sordid fantasy.

By the time the week's come to an end you've been working hard all week, staying up late poring over your textbooks, writing and re-writing your revision notes, burning the midnight oil

By the time the week's come to an end you've been working hard all week, staying up late poring over your textbooks, writing and re-writing your revision notes, burning the midnight oil. You need to let your hair down, you need some sort of release. When your friends call you up and suggest a night at the local pub you don't hesitate.

"Oh my god Y/N, I love that dress, you look gorgeous!" Katie announces as you give her a twirl.

Kim's not so sure, she pulls a face. "Looks a bit slutty if you ask me!"

"Thanks Kim, that's the exact look I was going for!" You say sarcastically, but you laugh, not really offended. You find yourself pulling the hem of your dress down to a more respectable level, although to be honest there's nothing respectable about the way you feel tonight. Van has awakened something in you and you can't deny the way you feel. A certain sort of hunger you need to quell.