Part 13

Your body is like a coiled spring, every nerve ending is bristling

Your body is like a coiled spring, every nerve ending is bristling. Van's lips go to your neck. He starts off gently, kissing and licking the sensitive skin there and you tip your head back. He starts to kiss a trail down your neck, along your collar bone, his hair tickling you as he descends down to the tops of your breasts.

Your breathing is heavy already, your chest rising and falling deeply with each inhale and exhale. Van pauses and his eyes flick up to meet yours before he plants another kiss, his lips lingering on your skin in a smile that says he knows the exact effect he's having on you.

His fingertips lightly trace around your nipples which stiffen instantly at his touch and a moan escapes you.

"See how your body responds to me?" He whispers. "It's like you were made just for me..."

He's right. It's like he knows every inch of your body and right now it's screaming out for him.

But Van's got other ideas. He starts to raise himself up off the bed and away from you. He gets to his feet.

"I think maybe you need to cool off a bit," he says with a smirk.

What?

You watch, incredulous, as he turns and walks straight out of the bedroom without looking back. What the fuck is he playing at?

You pull on your restraints but they're not budging. You try and pull yourself up the bed more but you can only manage a kind of half sitting, half lying posture. What is he doing? What if he buggers off and leaves you lying here? Surely not. You'll fucking kill him...

You try and ignore your uneasiness, telling yourself to keep calm. You strain your ears and can hear a noise in the kitchen.

"Van?" You call. Silence. Then the noise of a cupboard door shutting.

"Van... what are you doing?" Your voice has an edge of panic in it now.

Keep calm...

Then you hear the sound of footsteps as he makes his way back down the hallway and he suddenly appears in the doorway, a glass in his hand. Relief floods you. He was only getting a drink.

"Miss me?" He grins, his eyes darting over your prone form, brazenly taking all of you in, making you feel even more helpless. You're sure that's what he wants. You feel utterly exposed under his stare, and draw your knees up.

"I was scared you were gonna leave me here," you admit.

Van sits down on the bed, placing the glass on the nightstand.