Part 8

A slow, lazy kind of smile spreads over Van's face, suggesting he never had any doubts that your response would be anything but a yes

A little voice inside you is asking what you've let yourself in for, and you find yourself tensing up.

"Mmm... I reckon you might be the best birthday present I've ever had," Van says, his hands coming to rest on your hips.

"Yeah... well... I'd errr better get back to work," you say casually, like you've not just entered into some crazy pact which involves god knows what. You pull your top back up to cover yourself and you step slightly to the side to slip out of his grasp.

Van shoots out both hands flat against the door on either side of your head, moving his face close to yours. "Not so fast," he says. "I'm not finished with you yet."

"But..." you start to protest but you're silenced when Van places a finger firmly over your lips.

"Don't talk back to me sweetheart. Now you're mine I get to do whatever I want to you. You understand? Whenever I want."

You're ashamed to admit it, but the more dominant Van acts, the more you so desperately want him to control you. Maybe you should push him a bit... see what happens?

"I'm not sure I do understand," you say and you realise you're holding your breath afterwards, waiting.

He sighs, like he's exasperated with you, even though you know that your resistance excites him.

"Am I gonna have to teach you another lesson Y/N? Because you don't seem to be a very fast learner."

As he's talking, his hands move away from the door and you glance down to see that he's starting to unbuckle his belt. Your breathing immediately quickens and you try to take deep breaths to slow it down. Van's definitely noticed this as you see his lips twitch upwards at the corners.

He shakes his head. "What's up? Cat got your tongue? You know how I feel about you not speaking to me when I've asked you a question."

He slides the belt fully out of the loops of his jeans and you can feel your heart start to thud. You were expecting him to carry on undressing, but instead he's just looking right at you whilst running the leather belt through his hands, filling you with nervous excitement.

"What... sort of lesson?" You say in a small voice. An image comes into your head of Van putting you over his knee and disciplining you with his belt like some kinky naughty schoolgirl fantasy and you're ashamed that instead of it repelling you it actually sets a fire alight between your thighs.

"Are you going to hurt me?" You suddenly blurt out, immediately wishing you could swallow the words back down when you see the look on Van's face.

His eyes have gone wide. Have you shocked him? You've shocked yourself.