Part 12

You've got your eyes fixed on the coffee table and more precisely what Van has just placed there

You've got your eyes fixed on the coffee table and more precisely what Van has just placed there. Your stomach's doing somersaults and your palms are damp with perspiration, and you try to surreptitiously wipe them on your dress.

You're nervous to look up because you know when you do you'll have to acknowledge what's about to go down.

Every encounter is increasing in intensity and you wonder whether you can do this. But it's only your mind that's in doubt. Your body has other ideas, there's a fire lit down deep in your core and the flames are starting to lick at every surface. Isn't this what you've been dreaming about?

You finally look up at Van and you're taken aback by the hunger in his eyes. It's primal, not so much a want but a need.

"You've no idea how much I'm looking forward to this. I've hardly thought about anything else," he muses.

The thought of Van fantasising about you sets your cheeks aflame, and you watch as he picks up the handcuffs from the table.

"Hold on... I'm not actually sure about this..." you begin, but before the words have barely left your mouth, Van's got up, slipped the cuffs back into his jeans pocket and stepped around the table. He comes to a stop, towering over you on the sofa.

He places his hands on the back of the sofa either side of your head, trapping you there, and he pushes his knees between yours, parting your legs. His face is so close to yours that you can feel his warm breath as he speaks.

"What are you worried about? Losing control?" 

The smirk on his face suggests that he knows damn well that you lost control the moment he stepped through the door tonight, and despite your hesitation you wouldn't want it any other way.

"Maybe..." you whisper.

"Well I am gonna make you lose control. I'll make you come so hard you're never gonna want anyone else."

Fuck!

You realise you're holding your breath and finally exhale. You don't want to show your nerves but the adrenaline's coursing through your body so strongly that it's sending shivers through you.

He keeps his eyes locked on yours with his hypnotising gaze as his hands move down, and you feel his fingers brushing your thighs, hooking under the hem of your dress which he starts tugging upwards. You just let it happen, raising your arms up to allow him to pull it up and over your head. He throws it to the floor, letting his gaze roam down your body. You're not wearing a bra so you're now just dressed in a skimpy pair of black lacy panties. Now it's his turn to let out a shaky breath.

"Fuck Y/N, you have an amazing body," he breathes.

His hands curl around your thighs, and he's pulling you to him, urging you to wrap your legs around his waist. You comply, and you wrap your arms around his neck as he picks you up easily, rising fully to his feet.

"So... where's the bedroom?"

You tell him and he carries you there, and he doesn't stop until he's standing over your bed with you still in his arms. He pauses there, a small smile playing on his lips.

"So what's it gonna be? You gonna be a good girl for me, huh? Or are you gonna be bad?"

There's a glint in his eyes as he says the last line and you swallow hard, not quite knowing how to react. How are you supposed to answer? The looks he's giving you suggest he's already made his mind up anyway and he's got this all planned out.

"What do you want me to be?" You finally say.

His smile widens as he considers his next move. "Hmm... I don't think I can trust you to be good. I think I'm gonna have to restrain you."

He places you carefully down on the bed but then firmly takes hold of one of your wrists, slipping a cuff over it and closing it tightly before you even know what's happening.

"But... but I'll be good," you blurt out, your heart stuttering.

He carries on regardless, pulling your wrist up above your head so it's raised up to the rail that runs the width of the headboard. Then he reaches down to grab your other wrist and he's much too strong for you to pull away. You start to panic a little.

"Van... wait!" The urgency in your voice finally makes him hesitate.

He sits down on the bed and his expression softens a little. "Baby I'm not gonna hurt you. I don't get off on that. I know how much this turns you on. Are you gonna tell me that you haven't thought about me doing this to you, huh?"

You can't lie, Van's already seen the blush painted on your cheeks and the way your body's trembling with anticipation.

"But... aren't you supposed to have a safe word or something when you do shit like this?"

Van laughs, a low chuckle as he shakes his head. He's not letting go of your wrist. "That would imply that you're gonna want me to stop."

He hesitates, and when you don't respond, he raises your other wrist up above your head and slips the other cuff over it.

"Honey, when I get started on you you're not gonna want me to stop... I can promise you that," he says, and then you hear the click of the cuffs snapping shut and your heart practically stops beating momentarily.

He leans back, boldly letting his eyes wander over your near naked form. You feel completely vulnerable whilst he's sitting there fully dressed... waiting. God the anticipation is killing you. And he knows it.

"How does it feel?" His voice is low, teasing.

You barely trust yourself to speak. "I... I don't know..."

You test your restraints, feeling the metal digging in your wrists, it's not exactly painful but it's a stark reminder of just how helpless you are and the feeling both scares you and exhilarates you.

"You know, I could do whatever the fuck I like to you and there's not a thing you can do about it."

Van gets on his hands and knees on the bed, moving up towards you, parting your thighs with his knees as he does so. He stops when he's on a level with your face, looking down on you, his eyes burning into you. His hair hangs down around you as he leans in.

"Mmm... now where shall I start?"

 now where shall I start?"