End

That's the end, folks! I really hope you enjoyed. 

I'm sorry abt the lowkey lecture in the last chapter, but I did research for once (wOw) and I just really enjoy law and government type stuff. 

Anyways, I am really proud of this story and the amount of support it's gotten really warms my heart. There were a bunch of different endings that I could've gone with. Maybe I'll do some bonuses so y'all can see what might've been. 

For now, I'd like to thank some people for supporting me. It really truly warmed my heart to see your comments and I always looked forward to them. Thank you so much for sticking with me even though this story was long and rough at times. Plus with my wack ass schedule (it's not even a schedule lmao)

Anyways, here they are! 

@aha_no_thanks (they've got 2 amazing stories go check them out!)

@weeb_material_yh (their stories got discontinued, but they're still amazing!)

@Flurrylight_2847 

@Aloleann85 (they've got 3 amazing stories as well!)

As for the many people who found this in the middle or near the end, thank you so much for liking and comments. Truly, the amount of love this got kinda boggles my mind. 

The title of this book might change. I kinda made the title when I had no idea what I was doing. I don't rly have a name right now, but I'm sure it'll come to me. Also, a sequel might (MIGHT) possibly happen. It'll be much shorter (IF I DO IT) but still. 

I might just focus on my other book Moonlight (which I rly need to write for again xD) 

Anyways, once again I truly hope you all enjoyed this mess. Disclaimer, I love all the sides. Janus is bb (tho Roman's my fave so YE-) and I in no way think he'd do any of this bs in this story. He's our snek boi after all.

I hope you all have a truly amazing day, and stay safe. 

-Manzana

COFF I've got a Pinterest if y'all wanna check it out I got the same user .o.

Sorry I'll shutup now bye xD