Chapter 1 - The Wilting Rose, Meeting the Pure family and their relatives

Four years later...

In the late evening, Summer, Ruby, and Yang were out shopping leaving Sage with Tai, who is watching T.V, while Sage is crafting something for Summer. That is until, "Son, hand me the remote." Sage didn't hear him as he asked, "Uhhh, what daddy?" Then something inside Tai snapped as he then punched his son in the face as Sage falls to the ground then repeated, "YOU HEARD ME YOU LITTLE SHIT! THE REMOTE! GIVE IT TO ME!" Sage did what he said while crying as Tai snatches the remote from his hands, "That's more like it!" He then quickly looks at Sage, who is drenched with his tears and grabs him by the collar of his shirt, "If you ever tell your mother about this, she'll never believe you and you'll get hit harder for lying, do I make myself clear?" He said with venom in his voice which made Sage afraid of him as he quickly nodded in fear, "Y-yes, Daddy." He then releases him as he then said, "Now go to your room." 

Sage then ran to his room crying and the moment he closes the door, he saw a stranger wearing a red leather coat sitting on a chair with only his face unseen, "Who are you mister?" Sage asked innocently, "Me kid?, A friend. I can't tell you my real name just yet so until now, call me Mr. Red, Now." He approached Sage and places him on his bed as he lays him down and covers him with his blanket as he grabs a handkerchief under his coat and wipes off his tears, "How about I tell you a story?" 

Then after few minutes, Summer, Ruby, and Yang returned home with the groceries in their hands, "We're home." Tai then gets off the couch as he then helps them with the groceries, "Hey Sum, here let me help you with that." He then took some of the bags and places them on the counter, "Where's Sage?" Ruby asked while searching for her little brother, but not knowing what Tai did to him, "Oh Sage? I think he's in his room sleeping, tired." Taiyang lied to make sure he wasn't caught, "Oh, well, I might as well give him a goodnight kiss." She said as she went to Sage's room.

Minutes earlier...

"Then, Son Goku destroys kid buu, thus winning the impossible battle as the entire universe was now saved from the incarnation of pure evil, as him and his friends now lived in peace on earth, The end." Red finishes his story as he then saw Sage sleeping peacefully and the shadow covering his face, shows his mouth smiling as he then lightly rubs his forehead making Sage smile unconsciously, Red then stood up and place the seatback to where it belongs, he then places a small and a large box on the desk but he hides the large one under the desk, then he heard footstep getting closer outside his room and before leaving, he left a piece of paper under the small box as he then teleported away. 

The moment he teleported away, Summer came in seeing her little blue rose sleeping peacefully on his bed which made her smile then she walk towards the bed as she sat on the bed giving Sage a kiss on the forehead making Sage smile again unconsciously, "Good night my little blue rose." She then walks out of the room leaving Sage sleeping on his bed having a good dream about the story Red told him.

Next morning...

The sun rose up outside of Sage's window, the sun rays shone on his face as he woke up from it as he stretches his arms and rubs his eyes and when he looks around the room, he notices a small blue box with a rose as a lock on his desk, he walked towards his desk and grabs the box, "Who gave this to me? Was it mom?" He asked himself as he examines the box then he notices a piece of paper on the desk as gently places down the small box picks up the note as he reads it mentally.

Dear Kid, 

It's me, Mr. Red, the one you met last night and the one who told you the story about Goku battling kid buu and won, I left you two gifts as you can see, you can open the small box but open the large one, year later, and it's under the table if you want to search for it. And I'll visit you sometimes okay? And don't worry, I'm not a bad guy, all I want is for you to be happy, till we meet again kid.