Chapter 3 - The invitation, Sisters

This one is a bit shorter and since there are two Rubys and Yangs, I'm going to do this so that the confusion will be out of the way, "Ruby(Rose), Ruby(Pure), Yang(Xiao long), Yang(Pure)" Or I'm just going to give them a nickname instead, "Ruby(Pure) - Rose, and Yang(Pure) - Yin." Now that the super short note is out of the way, let's get back to the story.

________________________________________________________________________________

Four years later...

Sage - 12 Years old

Ruby(Pure) - 15 Years old

Yang(Pure) - 17 Years old

(Play the music)

Sage was seen jumping at some rocks and running through a loop and jumps off a ramp then continues running. In the sky, the tornado(The plane from Sonic Heroes except a little bigger) came and the pilot is Ruby as Yang is in the back seat. Ruby then looks down to see Sage running, "Hey Look, it's Sage!" She shouted as Yang also looked down and Ruby flies the plane next to him and Sage looked at them, "Yo! Ruby, Yang, It's been a while!" 

"Sage, check my scroll!" She told him as she hands him her scroll and Sage flips and grabs her scroll as he is now running backward. He then opens her scroll to see a video message as he plays it.

"Hello, Mr. Rose and Pure sisters, your skills and history have gotten my interest and I wanted you three at my school. If you accept this invitation then I'm glad and If you don't want to then I understand, oh and I almost forgot, My name is Ozpin, the headmaster of Beacon and I'm sure you three already heard of me and regarding my invitation, it is your choice if you want to go to my school or not. Oh, and tomorrow morning, bullhead will wait for you. Until then." Then the video stops there.

"Hmm... sounds like an invitation for a party!" He said.

"Ohhhh! I can't wait to become a huntress! It's been my dream ever since!!" Ruby excitedly squeals.

"So, what do you say baby bro?" Yang asked as Sage then smiled, "Hah! Think I'll miss this opportunity?!" He said as he puts Ruby's scroll behind his coat and jumps at the wing, "Let's go back to our home and pack our stuff, then let's give Beacon academy a show of a lifetime!" The tornado then flew to the sky and off the distance.

(Stop the music)

Meanwhile at Beacon...

Blake was sitting down on a bench reading her book and was taken by surprise when she heard an explosion. A bottle of dust rolled at her feet she crouched down to pick it up and she saw the infamous Weiss Schnee yelling at a girl in red. She looked at the red girl with curiosity as she looked like her brother so she decided to walk over to them, "Hey I said I was a sorry princess!"

"It's the heiress." Blake told them as she approaches them, "Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world."

"Finally, some recognition."

"The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners."The Girl in red begins to chuckle as Weiss grows furious and snatches the bottle from Blake's hand and walks away in a huff and Blake decided to head in the other direction and when Blake saw the girl in red, she started to remind her of Sage, 'That girl looks just like Sage and Ruby Pure, strange.'

Timeskip at nighttime...

All of the new students were gathered in the ballroom as initiation would be tomorrow morning. Blake decided to read a little before heading to bed. As she was reading, she was approached by a blonde girl dragging the same girl from the courtyard, "*In a sing-song voice* Hel-looooo! I believe you two may know each other?"