Chapter 13.5 - Sage's intense training routine

(This one will be shorter than the others.)

Before the docks incident and the search for Blake happened, let's go back a few days back.

A week ago...

At the cafeteria, Team SPR(Excluding Sage), RWBY, and JNPR were sitting at the same table together as they ride together, they eat together. (Reference?)

"Hey, twin Ruby?" Ruby(Rose) called her identical twin sister as her doppelganger looks at her with noodles on her mouth, "Where's Sage? He's usually with us when it comes to food." Ruby(Pure) slurped the noodles and immediately swallows it much to Weiss' disgust, "Ugh! Disgusting." Weiss stated as Ruby(Pure) wipes her mouth and said, "Sorry, I got it from my dad, well, he told us that he woke up a bit early than us and he already had breakfast, so he went to the gym to train." This interest RWBY and JNPR and made an agreement to take a visit to the gym.

Minutes later...

Teams RWBY, SPR, and JNPR are heading towards the gym, and Team CFVY is seen walking around the corner and faces them, "Oh, hey guys, what's up?" Yang(Xiao long) greeted as the four teams greeted back as Velvet then ask the three teams, "Where are you guys heading?"

"Yeah, and why are they're two Red and blonde?" Coco asked as she keeps her eyes on Ruby(Pure) and Yang(Pure)'s clothes, "And I got to say, your clothes really suit you two." She said as she lowers her shades for her eyes to see, "Thanks, our auntie Shadia and auntie Rouge gave us these." Yang(Pure) said.

"Well, your aunts have some good taste." Coco complemented as they then heard few grunts nearby, "HAH! HYAH! TERIYA!" Team RWBY and SPR knew who this was and went to towards the gym with JNPR and CFVY following them, and when they walked in, they saw Sage is in the air doing some punches and kicks while wearing weights on his wrists and forelegs.

"WOAH!!" RWBY, JNPR, AND CFVY are dumbfounded at Sage's skills and ability, while Ruby(Pure) and Yang(Pure) just had a smile on their faces as they knew how strong he is, they then saw Shadin watching his son train intensively, "Dad?!" Shadin's he...

"WOAH!!" RWBY, JNPR, AND CFVY are dumbfounded at Sage's skills and ability, while Ruby(Pure) and Yang(Pure) just had a smile on their faces as they knew how strong he is, they then saw Shadin watching his son train intensively, "Dad?!" Shadin's head jerked up as he looked back to see his daughters looking at him, "Yang, Ruby, it's been a while!" The two then rushed towards their father and gave him a big hug and Shadin smiles at their doing and returns the favor, "Hey dad!" Ruby(Pure) greeted in the most childish way making Shadin chuckle at her greeting, "Wait, there's no way that those two dolts are your daughters! It's a 1 out of a billion chance that it's a coincidence!" Weiss said.

"Believe me Schnee, my friends, and I was as shocked as you are when we saw these four with our very own eyes," Shadin stated.

"Hey there Mr. Shadin-" Ruby(Rose) was about to greet Shadin but he interrupted her, "Please Ruby, call me father for now on ok?" Ruby(Rose) has stars on her eyes as she uses her semblance and hugs her new father and clings on him like a sloth, "OKAY!" Yang(Xiao Long) then walks up to her new father as she then asked, "Dad, how much weight is my little brother wearing?"