Chapter 10 - Sage vs Y/N, Dimensional Brothers

(This is Sage's theme song because I think it fits his adventurous persona.)

At the Beacon training room, Sage was training his hand-to-hand capabilities and as well his Ki mastery, not to mention training his Semblance to be similar to Sonic's capabilities. Right now he is practicing his hand-to-hand moves on a sandbag.

He ran around in circles before stopping in front of the bag, he then punches and kicks the bag a few times then backflip kicks it upwards as the sandbag bounces behind him as he then turns into a rose ball as he homing attacks the bag and kicks it down to the ground as the bag bounces back up and Sage did some aerial moves and kicks it back to the ground and bounce back up again. Sage quickly went down as he windmill kick it a few times and kicks it then grabbing it as he then spins around and throws the sandbag to the ground and Sage chases it down as he did a handstand and did the spinning bird kick, as he split his legs and spins really fast then finishing it with an upsidedown back kick, launching the bag away.

Sage jumps up and uses his semblance to boost himself towards it before the sandbag hits the ground, he then punches it a few more times then punches the bag upwards as the bag got launched up and Sage uses his Semblance to homing attack it again as he did a few aerial kicks to it then kicks it back to the ground, Sage quickly stomps back to the ground and gives the sandbag a hard punch that it got launched towards the wall before making contact to the ground, the bag bounces off the wall and Sage kicks it two times as the second kick launched the bag towards the wall again and Sage jumps up and boosts towards the bag as he kicks it and kicking it a few feet away from the wall. He then charges up his Semblance as he runs around the sandbag at blinding speed while attacking the bag very quickly then finishing the momentum by punching the bag so hard towards the wall that the sandbag got literally destroyed.

(If it's too cringy then play this.)

"*Pant*... *Pant*... Well...*Pant* That was one helluva training, I think I should take a rest and continue with my day." Sage said to himself as he sniffs the air then covers his nose, "Ew, something stinks." He then sniffs his underarms as he realizes that he was the one who stinks, "Yea, I'm the one who stinks." He then laughs at himself as he then went to his dorm and grabs the spare clothes he bought from a clothing store.

After he took a quick wash up, he wore a blue short-sleeve jacket with coattails and a white long sleeve shirt underneath, fingerless black gloves, a blue crystal necklace around his neck, blue jeans with red stripes on the sides, and Sonic's Soap shoes. He went outside and lays down under a tree as he closes his eyes, "Ahh, the air is so relaxing and it's nice to sleep in it too."

"Yes, it's so nice isn't it?" Raven's voice was heard as Sage opened his eyes to see his aunt sitting next to him, "Oh, hi aunt. What's up?" He greeted his aunt as Raven replied, "I'm okay, I saw your fight against that thug and I'm completely worried that you'll get yourself killed." She said with pure worry in her voice

"Well, I'm still here ain't I?" He said and Raven flick his forehead as Sage cried out in pain while holding his forehead, "OW! What was that for?!"

"That's for worrying me again!" Raven scolded her nephew and hugs him afterward, "We lost you before, I don't want to lose you again." She told him as she let go of a single tear. Sage felt sadness flowing over him as he hugs his aunt back. They hugged for a few minutes before letting go, "By the way, that BloodShot character, I heard him saying like 'The Stone of Power', what is he talking about?" Sage knew what she was talking about and he said, "Oh, he's talking about this." Sage then pulls out the blue Chaos Emerald.