Chapter 5 - Taiyang's judgment

The two families finally made it to Patch and made their way to their house. Sage froze upon seeing the house, he remembered all the bad things that happened to him in that house, and the man who caused it was inside. The two Yangs and Rubys noticed it and took him to the side where the four hid him behind them.

Summer then faces the Pure family and told them, "Stay here in case he runs out, c'mon sister-in-law." She and Shadia then went inside the house and once inside, they saw Taiyang at the kitchen cleaning the dishes, the two girls managed to hold back from attacking and put up a fake smile, "Tai! I'm home!"

Tai left the dishes and walk towards Summer and Shadia, "Hey honey, where did you run off to? And who's this?" Taiyang asked and Shadia replied, "My name is Shadia Pure Mr. Xiao Long, I'm a friend of your wife, well, a BEST friend to be precise."

"As for me, I just got out of the house and went to the park for a walk and that's when I saw my best friend and hang out together like old times." Summer explained which Tai was confused about it, "I didn't know that you have a best friend."

"Well you never asked." Summer and Shadia was trying their best to hold in her anger and keep a smile on but their resistance was starting fade and Tai noticed it and gave them a concerned look, "Hey, are you two okay?"

"No! No were not." Shadia quickly responded before looking down as Summer did the same and their smile started to fade, "Except... I know what you did to Sage." Summer's voice changed at the last part with venom in her voice. Taiyang stopped immediately and turned to face them, still their head facing down.

"W-What?!" The two girls slowly lifted their heads as their smiles have dissapeared faded and it now shows clear murderous intent. 

"My best friend had Sage with her and he's been living with her ever since he left the house and she's been taking care of him." Summer explained.

"Really? that's great!" Tai tried to keep it positive but Summer and Shadia remained unmoved and kept a blank face staring at him. They began approaching him, slowly and began speaking again, "I heard how you've been treating Sage while I was away..."

"That you left scars on his body AND on his mind..."

"That you also manupilated him into thinking that I didn't care about him..."

Taiyang was now sweating bullets that the truth was finally revealed as he was going to pay the price before Summer and Shadia speaks in unison, "So, Taiyang Xiao Long, We want you to look at us on our eyes and tell us the truth. Is all this just a lie to cover up something or did you really hurt my son/nephew and drive him away from me/her?" Taiyang tried to come up with a response but nothing came on his head. He tried to keep his composure but he couldn't. He tried to keep his gaze to theirs but he couldn't. He then nervously chuckles and continued sweating and that's all Summer and Shadia needed to hear as Summer's silver eyes began glowing while Shadia is giving off a dark aura and her eyes glowing white.

(Summer)