Complaining....

cant actually believe im doing this,, ughh im gonna be so cringe **cries**
——————————————————————
vintage pov ;)

I was with my team, we were planning on what to do like batting or just going somewhere. I really dont fucking care what we do to be honest. I was already bored with all this, and i wasnt into the conversation either. Why im i here? God..why im i like this? How did I put up with this team..

"vintage??"

a familiar voice calls out to me snapping me back into my little spaced out session. I put my hand on my hand and groaned a bit, just to show them im done with their bs.
———
third person pov
———
"You need something omega?" said vintage, still in his little pissy attitude. "I mean yeah? Why else im i calling you?" omega replied back, and followed with "dont mind saying something back to that comment, we didn't figure something out to do so were just gonna go head our own ways."

"Oh okay.." vintage says "i guess ill be leaving, i really didnt feel like doing anything anyway." vintage scratches his head and leaves with his hands in his pockets.

Vintage leaves

"so who is gonna tell him we were actually gonna go get a snack?" cuff says out loud but vintage couldnt hear because he was already far. "We dont have to tell him anything, again, he didnt want to hang anyway so its all good cuff." egg replies to the girl inkling.
————————
Vintage is walking home still but when hes walking, something caught his eye. Skull, the top s4 member. Vintage looks away before he gets spotted by the purple inkling. Vintage gives a sigh, remembering all the fun times they had and, the big fights. A single tear falls down vintages face. Vintage looks up again at the inkling.

"Looks like hes better off without me." signs out vintage. The people around skull, looks so happy, its like a curse for vintage, he wants to make it up to skull for what he did in the past, but. He cant, theres never a right time, hes always with aviators. Vintage realize what hes thinking.

"WHAT THE FUCK? what is this fucking bullshit? ME? FORGIVE SKULL?"
You know what? Fuck it, i do need to do something, i cant stop thinking about him. My time cant be wasted with him, he already wasted it enough.

Vintage makes it home finally, but not knowing what to do. He just walks around, just thinking..
Cook? No, im not that weird orange freak. Watch a movie? No not patient enough for that bullshit.
All this thinking just made vintage more angrier and angrier. To angry to the point where he lost track of time.

"ah, its already 1 am, i cant believe it. I guess sleeping is the only option here."

Vintage was wrong, he couldn't get the only thing off his mind. Skull...
Out of everything, it had to be the one he hated the most. Vintage just couldn't, he stayed up. Time has gone by so slow yet so quickly. 4 am hitted, vintage still up.

"ugh, why is this happening??"
Vintage was to tired of this, so he got up and walked around his house again. He went to go get water first though. Vintage eventually got bored, so he went out for a walk. I know, a walk at 4 am in the morning.

Vintage got ready, but he just basically just put on a big cozy jacket. He ran to the front door and started his 4 am walk journey. Nothing really surprising is happening for the first few minutes until he hit the square. Battles were still happening, but isnt as loud, its more private battles he guess? Out of boredom, he went to go see what was happening and watched one battle.

He sat down, nothing really happening. He went on his phone for a few minutes. Until. Vintage felt a pair of hands on his shoulders. It soon became arm wrapped his neck, not suffocating him, but a gentle hug. It all happened so fast. Vintage quickly got up and made eye contact with the person.

————————

hehehe thats all for the first chapter :)
its 12 am here so i need to sleep soon! gn <3