Broken..?

uh?? ur still reading?? its either ur actually interested(i doubt it) or you have nothing else to read?
—————————————————————
third person pov :0

Vintage locks eyes with the person. "W-what are you doing h-here?!" vintage manages to speak. "What do you mean? I cant see a old friend?" the person replied. "Ill let you off the hook for this one time, skull.." Vintage wanted to get out of this situation as soon as possible. Skull was just making his day even worst than it is.

"What are you doing out so late?" Skull said. "I should be asking you the same thing." Vintage replied, looking down, he really did not wanna see him. "Im just grabbing a snack." Vintage face lit up, he was a little hungry. "Oh uh, i really didnt have that much to eat today so can i..." Vintage couldnt believe what he was saying. "join you...?"

"I would let you join me but avi was gonna come with me, because he was my boyfriend and all." Skull said sadly. "Oh? You guys are dating? I didnt know this information, but yet again, im not interested." Vintage left Skull there "Have fun or whatevah." Vintage waved while still walking away. Vintage pulled out his phone for awhile, just looking at it. He soon enough got on it, not knowing what to do. He was hungry though, again, he didnt really have anything to eat.

He remembered the cafe next to the lobby. 'yeah, ill just go there i guess..' Vintage thought. Vintage walked in, got sat down. He was surprised that it was still open at this hour. Soon enough he ordered, looked back at his phone again, still not knowing what to do.

Right after that, he just kinda fell asleep. Still at the cafe, finally tired. Just laying his head, softly snoring. Hes not loud, just a little quiet snooze. Then he heard a little click against his table. It was the food he asked for, but he was to tired to do anything so he dozed off just a little but something caught his eye. He saw Skull and Avi smiling and laughing, right after that all the bad memories came pouring in again.

Gosh im always ruining things, even friendships. Why im i so fucking mean all the time? Maybe people are just better off without my bitter ass just saying this saying that. Both skull, avi, and omega just wanted to have fun and all but i was just there to ruin it all, why im i like that? I know im not a good friend so why do i keep on trying? No wonder they fucking left me, they couldn't stick around with someone like me. All these just filling his head up, he couldn't take it anymore so he just took his stuff and left as soon as possible. He didnt want people to see him like this
the urge of tears
————————————————
"hey, was that vintage running off?" Avi points. "Huh?" Both Skull and Avi look at that direction. "I guess it was." Skull says,"Hes fine, dont worry about him." "Ah okay, if you say so, oh..look at the time. We probably have to go soon, its gonna hit 5 soon." Avi said, "well i guess its goodbye until the morning!" Avi gives a little kiss to skull on the cheek "Oh, goodnight avi."

'Huh, i guess it really is about to be five, ill be leaving too...' Skull thought, leaving to his house.
——————————————————
Vintage soon after running, little hiccups seem to form everytime his head gets worse.

"Hey pretty boy."
——————————————————
YFHSJSJSUSJS sorry for the slow updates, i really only write when its hella late and when im bored at 2 am <//3