Lets get out this place

This story is all over the place im so sorry, its so off the actual song.
———
Third person pov
———
Egg was about to touch vintage but at last, Omega opened the door to let cuff and egg out of the room. Egg got out first and on the way told omega that cuff was sleeping next to vintage. Omega went her way to go wake Cuff, didnt really work. The only other option is to pick her up, cuff was pretty small and light so omega was able to pick her up at ease. Theyre all out the room and set down at the couch again where skull and avi was. They started some small talk and stuff, passing time.
———
Vintage soons wakes up right after, checking the time. He couldn't find his phone anywhere and he really didnt feel like getting up. Looking for another solution, he saw a clock on skull's table next to his bed. It was 4 pm, it was still pretty early. Soon after he heard voices, more than one. One a very similar one from his morning...oh him...He was there, the one he was avoiding. Remembering what he did to himself, he checked the spot. He didnt remember anything after getting out the train. 'Who patched it..? This surely isnt my house too,, where im i?'
'I really hope vintage is okay..'
Vintage heard those exact words, it isnt "him" but its a deep voice, a very soothing one. He heard that voice before but he forgot. Then it struck him, it was..Skull..he was the one who patched him up, he kept him safe, he cared for Vintage.
"Hes so nice to me, why would he care someone as such as me...im so dumb, all i did was push him away so...why is he..why.."

Vintage decided to go out and actually do something, he didnt want to get out but he had to. There was someone who he despised and someone he didnt know how to feel like. He just wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible. He grabbed a blanket and wrapped himself with it, it was pretty cold there and plus his wound. He couldn't show anyone, especially him.
He grabs the door nob and sees..hes teammates and skull with his boyfriend avi. They all looked at him while he was on his way to go sit down next to the only one he trusted. He sat down next to omega but he was also next to Skull. "One word about me and im leaving." Vintage spoke out to end the silence. He also grabbed omegas arm to signal her that he was uncomfortable. Omega noticed this and took this to thought,"We should get going, vintage still needs something to eat. Right vintage?" Uh..yeah...I guess im a little hungry..." Vintage replied. "Then thats that, cuff and egg lets go. We also dont wanna ruin the love birds moment." They all walked out skull's house.
———
Im skipping their way to vintages house bc im deadass havw no ideas so ❤️
———
They made it to Omega's place, egg left on the way because of something. So it was just vintage, omega, and cuff. Once they got in vintage made his way to a couch, wanting to sit down as soon as possible. Cuff followed and sat next to him. Omega went to go cook something for vintage. While waiting cuff decided to talk to vintage,"Well, hi vintage. We went out for ice cream yesterday but we didn't know if you wanted to come or not so we just letted you be..im sorry if you wanted some.." "Its okay, i wasnt hungry at that time plus i had a headache so..." "Oh do you still have your headache?? Ill stop talking if its still there,, im sorry." Vintage was surprised at cuff's reaction, shes not a sorry person so its kinda weird. "Its okay cuff dont worry about it..its nothing..."

"Hey hey, foods done. Go grab a plate."
"Ah, okay."
———
Time skip when vintage is done and its sleepy time for him 👁👁
———
Vintage pov
———
Im at my house now with leftovers from omega's house...I set it down on my kitchen table and head to my room to undress and got into- Oh, i still have skull's clothes on. Wait. That means..Did i? Did i leave my clothes at Skull's place??? Ah shit, damn..i mean...its comfortable tho. So i guess ill just sleep in this.