Losing the one that was dear

Im so sorry for the long updates ;; im rlly trying to get chapters up but im p lazy plus school is coming up and i dont fuq with that
small TW!!! : s*lf h*rm and s*icidal thoughts
——————————————
Vintage pov
——————
Im off to a great start of the day, just perfect. First my so called friend just told me to shut up, whats next? I cant handle this bullshit, especially early in the fucking morning. Dear god please dont make this morning any worse than it already is. Looking around my kitchen I found a knife, a small one to be exact.

I don't remember cooking anything, let alone needing a knife for something....
Slowly picking it up to put it back i
hesitated, eyes just stared at it. I dont know why but i did, just stared.
A little cut wont be bad, i deserve it. All the pain ive caused, one little cut.
Bit by bit, the knife coming towards my skin eventually hitting the first layer of skin.

A little of my blue blood spills out but i didnt care right now. Tears falling drop by drop very second, the knife going deeper into my skin. More blood just flowing out, soon enough pulling the knife out. but then
a ringtone
a ringtone...
A RINGTONE?
I hid my arm as soon as possible soon running into my room to go grab my phone and after answering.
"Hello? You need something?"
"Dont act dumb vintage...! or..did you forget???"
"Forget? Forget what."
"I swear to god this bimbo head- FORGET OUR MATCH TODAY?? OUR RANK IS LITERALLY ON EDGE RIGHT NOW!! GET OVER HERE!!!!"
call ends
"oh shit."
——
third pov
——
Vintage quickly puts on his jackets ignoring the blood stains, even though it hurts he couldn't see himself break his own rank. Just because of some stupid cut. Soon enough he was ready and headed off, almost missed the train but made it. But of course, he had to see him. The famous S4 member, Skull.

Skull took a quick glance, seeing the blue and red squid at a distance. Vintage noticed him too, looking away after and trying to get away as soon as possible. Instead skull followed him, grabbing him in the process and bringing him somewhere quiet. The tiny squid struggled out but clearly failed at the attempt.
"Hello? Skull? You need something?"
"Ahem," Skull excused himself and points at the blood still dripping down vintage's leg.
"Oh," Vintage tried to act stupid,"How did that get there.."
"I dont know but you need to get bandaged up as soon as possible."
"N-no, its doesnt, ill be fine,
my rank is at edge and need to get to battle soon or else i wont be X rank anymore and im not giving that up.."
"Your physical health is way more important than a stupid rank," Skull picks up vintage swiftly. "Youre lucky my stop is next so we should be out of here."
*ding!*
The train stops, a few people get out including Skull and Vintage. "Im gonna lose my rank, i cant..."
"Its not gon-"
Vintage kicks out and started to run back to the train, it was still pretty far and should be leaving in a few seconds. Sweat and blood drips, he was close to the train. He couldn't miss it, his work for his rank will be gone, he just cant.
As soon as he got there the train left, Skull caught up with the tiny squid.
"Vintage.."
"Oh my god can you shut up? I told you, my wounds arent important at this time. I lost my rank because of this stupid thing."
Skull just stared, nothing else until
"Im sorry vintage but please, i care about you."
'Please dont waste your time on me, im worthless i cant.''
Vintage had a sad look, he lost everything. He cant even look at his own team the same. All he could just do is whatever comes close, which is letting Skull patch up his wounds.
"I dont care anymore, just take me."
Vintage really tried to stand up but clearly failed.
Skull noticed this small thing and picked up vintage.
Vintage started to feel drowsy because of the feel of skulls soft touches and the close warmth of his body, soon just sleeping at the very own moment
—————
ooo yay we getting development !!

Vintage started to feel drowsy because of the feel of skulls soft touches and the close warmth of his body, soon just sleeping at the very own moment —————ooo yay we getting development !!