Now thats to close

Gagdhsjabdi sorry for the slow updates rlly;; but but!! im gonna try to update every two or three days!! :D
———
third person pov
———
Vintage still snoozes in Skull's arms heading to his house. It was a pretty long way and they were both really tired from all the running a few minutes ago. Since it was a long walk, skull decides to look at the sleep squid right beneath his arms. Vintage looked cute, his arms and snuggled up and close to skull. His head resting on skull's chest but skull stops staring until he heard a little hey in the distance.

It was avi, running up to skull. "Hey skull." the purple squid said in a distance,"Oh hey." Skull replied. "Oh shit is that vintage? Is he okay? Theres blood dripping off him.." Avi said in a scared voice, "Oh dont worry avi...im just gonna let him rest and patch him up at the house." "Oh i might come as well then! I can get omega as well so we can catch things up ya know?" avi said,"I dont think bringing omega will be a good idea, i dont wanna stress him to much so just you would be okay." Skull replied. "Well okay, thats fine with me then, lets get a move on!!"
———
Finally making it to skulls house. Skull takes vintage to his bedroom and lays him down, trying to wake him up in the process. Skull taps Vintage, didnt seem to wake up..a little nudge? Vintage gives a little groan, slowly opening his eyes,"Whadya wan...." Vintage says out in a sleepy tone. "Were home, let me patch you up then you can go back to sleep.." Skull says while picking up vintage and making him sit up. After that goes off to the bathroom in the side to go grab bandages.

Avi pokes out his head from the door and signals vintage with a little wave. Vintage noticed this little movement and waves back. Avi coming in and sitting down on the bed next to vintage. "Hey vintage..its been awhile yeah?" Avi first speaks to get a conversation going. "hi, i guess...." Vintage didnt want to speak, especially during this time. "I-Im sorry, p-pl-please leave.." Vintage manage to get out."Oh, well. It was nice to see you again vintage, I hope we see eachother soon." Avi understands what's happening and leaves him in peace. He knows vintage well even if they were together with their team a few years ago.

Skull got all the bandages and medication for vintage. "Sorry i took so long, I hope you didnt mind waiting." "Its fine Skull...I just wanna go back to bed...." "Of course." Skull got close to vintage and picked up vintage's leg, "I have to roll up your leggings, dont worry vintage im not doing any of that..." Skull rolls up his leggings to see the cut. "What happened?" Skull asked,"I just dropped a knife when i was cutting some food up." Vintage replied. "That cant really happen, its so deep.." "Im not lying, remembered when i said i was gonna lose my rank? I dropped it once i got a text message...."

"Well okay, i still think youre lying but ill take it. You can rest now, im done. Also you should take off your leggings, they seem tight on you and wont be any help with your cut. Ill get you one of my pants." Skull quickly going to his closet and getting a pair of pants and lightly throws it on the bed and leaving out the door. Vintage took skulls advice and took off his pants and wore skulls pair. Of course it was to big for him but it was comfy and smelled like him too, even better than he was on his bed. Soon enough vintage snoozes off to sleep again.
———
Once Skull got out the door, he headed to avi on the couch. "Oh hello skull! Hows vintage?" "Hes doing fine, he said he dropped a knife on his legs while getting a text message about his rank.." "Aw no, poor vintage. I hope him and his teammates are fine with their rank going down..." Avi said,"Im sure it be okay, i also took vintage's phone, so he doesnt get disturbed while sleeping, i know how tired he is." Right after skull said that, Vintage's phone started to buzz. It was his team...
Skull picked up and heard many things, his teammates yelling. "HELLO VINTAGE ARE YOU HERE?? VINTAGE CMON, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" "Oh hello team xblood, this is skull, vintage is currently not available at this time..."
———
gagahdjsi tbh i dont know what to do in the next chapter so it will be a surprise for both of us