Simple Talkimg

srry srry for keeping u guys waiting n stuff, i got sick;; also
me: ill post every two days
also me: oh shit its been 6 days lmao
———
Third person pov
———
"W-what do you mean? Is he okay?." "Hes perfectly fine, hes just...kinda got wounded while rushing to you guys. If you guys want to, you guys can come by to check.." ......"Okay were gonna come over.."
Skull ended the call right there, a few hours ago he said not to let people come over but he clearly got this mistaken. I mean, it is vintage's teammates, whats the worst that can happen? (hehehe) Theyre coming over, i should probably tell them to be quiet, maybe get some snacks...do they like sweets? Probably not theyre serious......Avi noticed how Skull was acting and knew something was up.

"Hey hey hey...Its gonna be alright, just a simple be quiet is fine." Avi said,"I guess youre right...." Skull said in response."Maybe im tired too..." Avi taps his shoulder signaling Skull to lay on his shoulder."You can rest on me, its gonna take them awhile to get here right? You should take this time to rest. You already did so much." Skull doesnt say anything and lays down, instantly falling asleep.
———
A doorbell rang shortly after, Skull has just woken up so it took awhile to guess what it was....its the xblood! Skull goes to get the door and opens it but before doing anything he tells them they have to be quiet because hes sleeping. They took this information and got in quietly, trying not to wake vintage up. They all settle down at the couch, omega and cuff looking chill while egg, egg is just there.
"How bad was the wound....." Omega spoke out, clearly worried. "Also cuff and egg, could you just leave for a second...old team stuff we need to talk about." Cuff understood and took egg with her to go check on vintage.

"They were deep..." Skull said in response to omega's question. "He said that it was just out of shock, that he didn't know his rank was on the line. While i was patching him up, i wanted him to go further but i know it was just gonna stress him and i didn't what that to happen..." It was obvious that omega was in shock, she probably knew what she had in mind..did vintage cutted himself? "But all we can do now is help instead of making it worst my stressing him and try to slow." Avi interrupted. Skull and Omega gave a little nod in agreement. Skull replied with,"Yeah we can do that...what about your guys ranks? What are you gonna do about it now?." "I think it be best to put vintage on break and work with the team until he's ready. We cant go on x road ourself. Especially without vintage."
———
While they were doing their own thing, cuff and egg went to go see vintage. He was sleeping, he looked very warm. It was clear that he was wearing skulls stuff to sleep. Cuff decided to pull a chair to go lay her head next to him to make time pass by while they were talking and stuff. Vintage was asleep so she had nothing else to do...She drifts off to sleep with the room's sleepy aura, though egg still wide awake. Time still passes by, both vintage and cuff asleep. Egg makes his way to vintage, a very person he fought with that morning. Oh the stuff he can do to him and no one will notice, he did have a little crush on vintage. Seeing vintage just being with skull makes him jealous but skull was dating avi so...
———
gwgagagwagagag

———gwgagagwagagag