Alone

im so sorry for the wait;;; my mental health isnt great and work isnt doing me justice rn <//3
————————
third pov
————————
"Hey pretty boy." Some random inkling said, more specifically, a teammate. "Excuse me, what the fuck did you just call me?" Vintage said so bitterly. "Woah woah, dont need to get all worked up about it." Egg wraps one arm against vintage and pulls him closer to him. "Whatever." Vintage says while taking egg's arm off his shoulders and starts to walk. Egg, pissed, grabbed vintage's arm firmly. "Where are you going? I just got here, unless you wanna go somewhere??"

"I just wanna go home thats it, and alone in that matter." vintage aggressively speaks. "Oh come fuckin on, you werent even with us today, so at least hang out with me right now." The last part, egg lightly blushes, not noticeable but still. "Who gives a fuck about me being with someone? I wasnt in the zone to be fucking anywhere and now isn't either. Im just so sick of things happening today." A teary eyed vintage speaks out, soon after running off to his not so far house, leaving egg in the following.
————————————
ooo skull time

^^im gonna b leaving reaction pics from time to time so ❤️ ^^———Im just now arriving at my house, late as ever

———
Im just now arriving at my house, late as ever. I still cant believe i was this close to vintage, the only times that i was close was just simple staring, though tonight with avi was nice. A great getaway. I should get some sleep in, I slowly go to my destination. Taking off my sweater and shoes in the following. Reaching to my bed, i lay down. Yet...

Not being able to sleep, yeah it was a big and tiring night but i couldn't seem to go to bed, only thing in my mind is vintage and vintage only. Then i remembered, was vintage tearing up when i saw him leave? That question filled my mind up.
'What if hes not okay? Why was he crying?'
Stop. im over thinking this, hes safe. Hes safe.
——————————————————
"Im not safe anywhere." Vintage mumbles under hus breath, quickly leaving to go back to the only place where he can be alone, anyway from this whole mess. Finally arriving, first thing he did was lock his door and ram into his room taking off his coat it the process. Soon after falling into bed, it was finally late enough to go to sleep. One thing said to himself before drifting to sleep was

Dont let anyone in, dont tell anyone, keep your stupid mouth shut.
————————————————
Still sleeping, yet awakens with sun in his eyes. Slowly waking up. Soon after he hears a knock at his door. Who the fuck and be here so fucking early in the morning, he thought checking his phone right after.
11:47
oh because its not early. He lays in bed and groans, slowly wanting to sleep until he heard the loud knocking again. Angered, he walks to his door with a clear pissed off face. Opening the door was a complete person to his surprise, egg.
"What are you doing here?" Vintage asks,"Oh nothing, just wondering why you left me at 5 am in the morning." egg responded, vintage once again groaned."I would tell you but im not in the fucking mood so get the fuck out of here, your presence is already making me more pissed than i was 2 seconds ago." "Okay shit, damn." egg says in a worried tone."No wonder skull left you." soon leaving.

Those words. Those fucking words. "Wait-" "Shut up vintage, its clear that you dont wanna talk so im just giving you what you want, right? right. So im just gonna leave."

god i fucked up again......
—————————————————
Tbh this whole thing is more like my venting place but like 😌❤️