The Day.

"It's today." Jisoo mumbled as she tried to wake herself up.

The sunlight touching her bare face, eyes kinda sloppy, tryin' to stretch her both arms and legs feeling the satisfaction of her muscles.

She immediately sat and grabbed her phone. Her yawning cut off when she saw the notification on her phone.

Your parcel is about to deliver today at 8 am. Please, make sure you're at home by the given time. Thank you!

Jisoo jumped with excitement not knowing her neighbor saw her dancing by the window. The momentum of excitement stopped when she saw her lola-neighbor chuckling by her weird dance moves.

"I'm sorry, I'm just happy. She's coming home today."

Jisoo started to clean her room before going outside. She folded her blanket, making it sure the folds were equal. The arrangement of her pillow, small pillow, her little rabbit, and blanket were placed on the right spot of the bed.

"That'll work." She smiled.

Stepping outside the room, the little guy wiggled his tail with matching puppy eyes of him, his paws were trying to hug Jisoo's one leg, and began to bark as if he's telling her that he's hungry.

"Okay, Dalgom. Let me kiss you first, you cutie puppy."

Jisoo bent slightly and grabbed the dog. As her hands wrapped around the dog's belly, she shook it while she scrunched her nose.

"Who's the cute little dog? Is it Dalgom? Yes, you are cute my Dalgomie!"

"Are you talking to your dog again? He's not gonna say 'you are cute too jisoo noona, the cutest noona'. He's not gonna say it back like that."

Her mom chuckled as she imitate Jisoo's voice when everytime she talked to Dalgom, little cute voice.

"I'm your daughter so it should be a fact that I'm cute right?" Jisoo smirked.

"I know that face, Kim Jisoo. Let me think about it, hmmmmm-"

"Moooommm!!"

Both laughed and sat on the dinning table. Talking about their dreams last night.

Another notification popped up on Jisoo's phone. Her mom accidentally saw the message and she couldn't  resist what's that about.

"So Jisoo, what's for today?"