A Night at Taiwan (pt.2)

Before the incident...

Rosé's POV

Suzy:
Hey babe, where are you? The audition is about to start.

Rosé:
I'm on my way. Dealing with paparazzi.

Suzy:
...

Rosé:
Shut it. Don't call me babe. I want to puke.

Suzy:
Babe.

*seen*

She's so annoying, an annoying ex.

I put my phone back inside my pocket. I was walking on the sidewalk, dealing with paparazzi on streets. All black was my style tonight to make myself unnoticeable outside. Wearing disposal mask and a large hat to add up the disguise.

"So dumb of me to forget my car keys at my office." I muttered.

My stomach started to growl and people were staring at me weirdly. I calmed my stomach patting it to the center giving assurance that I was going to eat. My eyes then landed on the street vendors were food and drinks were served.

"I just ate 8 minutes ago but ugh, I'm not Park Chaeyoung if I don't have the experience of tasting the food in every country." I jokingly said to myself.

I went near at the noodles stall. People seemed pleased eating his cooked noodles, the way they sipped the noodles all the way to their mouths making those satisfaction sounds at the end. I ordered one meal and paid the old man, grabbed the bowl and immediately sit on the vacant table.

"Oh myyyy, the smell.. so good." My one hand followed the upward movement of the smoke, making it go inside the two holes of my nose. I picked the chopstick and placed it on my hands properly. I removed the disposal mask I was wearing and...

"OMAYGASH!!! IT'S PARK CHAEYOUNG. GUYS, SHE'S HERE. EATING SOME NOODLES. SHE'S HERE SEATING, LOOK AT HER. OMAYGASH. SHE'S SUCH A GODDESS."

Fuck it.

I didn't even have a chance to have single sip on my noodles. I placed my mask back to my face, I stood quickly as I began to run to the direction of my building as fast as I can. I said sorry multiple times to every person whom I bumped every single minutes passed. My phone began to rang and answered the call. I glanced back making sure no one noticed me but yep, they were still chasing me finding some shits to post on the tabloids.

On call...

Rosé:
Not now, I'm busy. I'll get back at you later.

Irene:
Hurry, time is ticking.

*ended the call*

*BOOOOGGGSSSS!!!*

My head was spinning like I took 20 shots of beer with 13% of alcohol. I felt someone's breath on my forehead. I carefully opened my eyes and gasped obviously. I bumped into what now. It hurts. But as my sight goes back to 20/20 vision, I was supporting my body weight as my two hands were trying to stand me up but I felt vulnerable as my eyes opened wide and looked up, seeing my reflection on her eyes then I realised there was person under my body.