Hello? Is this Jisoo?

Jisoo's POV

I was about to put the spoon on my mouth when suddenly one
messaged popped up on my phone's screen. I didn't bother to put a single glance but I can't help my excitement so I read the text.

"So Jisoo, what's for today?" My eyes widened, my mouth agaped.

Guess who texted me?

"Ha! I knew it. You were waiting for something. For pete's sake Jisoo, is that another 5 dollar mystery box? You're wasting your money on that."

I let out a loud sigh and explained. She raised her one hand telling me like 'Kim Jisoo, cut the chase'.

I looked at my mom and agreed.

"Yep, some Park Chaeyoung merch again."

Butterflies felt on my stomach everytime my mouth says that name.

I nodded, leaving a visible smile on my face.

After a long minutes of talking and munching the food, of course. It's my turn now to wash the dishes. The kitchen were occupied by the sounds of plates and utensils as I cleaned the dining table. Directly putting it on the sink, turning on the faucet. I still don't know why my mom doesn't want to buy an automatic 'clean our plates' machine 'cause her reason was always hands are still the best for doing chores.

Please, I'm tired.

I'm done with cleaning every corner of our sink. Looking at my phone at the center of the bar, I kinda feel impatient. No text? Why? Delayed? Omg, please no. I should stop being paranoid but no, it's Park Chaeyoung merch. I shook my head and continued to refill the jar with water, put it on the fridge and closing it with my hip.

Now what do I do?

"Arf! Arf!" Dalgom barked as if he's begging for something

"Oh, shoot. My baby, I'm sorry. Yes yes, I didn't forget you."

I picked up Dalgom in my arms. Carrying him like a baby. I opened the lower part of the cabinet and grabbed the nearest pack of Pedigree and put some of the bits on his pikachu bowl. I let go of him as I watched his tail wiggled while watching him eat.

"You really forget me everytime you munch your food ey?"

I positioned myself beside my Dalgom as I played with his curly fur until my phone rang.

Calling: Unknown Number

Jisoo: * pressed the accept button*

Jisoo: Hello? Who's this?

Caller: Good morning, ma'am. Where's the exact location of your house?