A Night At Taiwan (pt. 1)

Jisoo's POV

"Thank you, ma'am. I'll text you when I'm almost near at your house!" The delivery guy hung up the call.

5 minutes of my time were occupied by the old man's voice on the other side of the call. I was describing the exterior design of our house, even included how antique our flower pots was. He maybe in confusion of how I explained everything but as sooner as he can get here, he'll get my point.

The delivery guy said I should wait for 30 minutes because he had some errand to do before delivering my Park Chaeyoung merch. I left Dalgom who was enjoying his food and didn't even make a glance when I stood up besides him.

"You're just like her ey? Foods always win." I pouted.

My feet lead me to the nearest couch and threw myself on it lazily. Mindlessly laid my head on the edge of the couch, placed my feet at the end where a stack of animal print pillows were placed. My shapeless butt found a comfortable space as I stretched my both arms and legs releasing a relaxed tension through my muscles.

I let a loud sighed

I was thinking taking a nap while I was waiting but the loud barks of my neighbor's dogs won't even let my eyes close.

I want her beside me.

To avoid stressing myself with the unpleasant sounds echoing inside the house, I carelessly grabbed my phone placed at the center of the table along with the earphones next to it.

Now playing: I like me better - Lauv

Getting rid of my boredome, I scrolled through my phone and my fingertip touched the Gallery app. Making it more exciting, I decided to look at one of the albums with more than 2000 pictures on it.

Did I just took these many 5 years ago? That's insane.

My Album -> Taiwan

I had so many pictures with Jennie and Lisa. Pictures were just our drunk nights, relaxing nights, and sometimes wild nights. I remembered the two were caught making out at 2 am on someone's yard because they made weird noises that disturbed the whole neighborhood. They sprinted hurriedly towards me as I was standing next to the tree appreciating the night breeze then grabbed me like a 5-year-old kiddo.

I placed a quick smile on my face but it suddenly disappeared when I saw one unexpected picture.

Wait, I didn't remember I took a picture of her.

I missed her.

Of course, I didn't even bother to remember what happend last night. It was bittersweet for me but I don't know if it was to her.

I flipped myself on the other side of the couch so my mom would notice how my face was full of ecstasy just staring at this picture even though her outfit was covering her presence.