Preface

Preface

Bridge to Euphoria
Medrano Series First Installment

Written by: Hjiraia
Status: On-going

Caution:

This story is unedited—a draft. It contains flaws and imperfection; includes typographical, grammatical errors and loopholes. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Note:

I'm still growing and learning in the fields of creative writing, so I hope you could help me with this and give me criticisms. I would gladly accept it. That would mean a lot!

By the way, I won't tolerate toxic readers on my stories. I'll be muting without warning those who give comments that mention other wattpad authors, as well as their stories and/or characters, inappropriate r-18 jokes (wholesome lang tayo rito please), and of course, spoilers (you may share your feels, but not to the extent that you'll spoil what will happen next). Thank you!

ps. fluff, and light lang ang story na 'to. :)) I hope you enjoy reading!

- -

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places and incidents are product of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2020 Hjiraia

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

- -

Reach me through my social media account:

twitter: @hjiraia