𝐓𝐄𝐍. Killing for Sports

As the elevator doors slid open Owen stepped out raging with anger, his eyes searching for someone very specific

"Sir, sir- I need you to-" A guard immediately came rushing but he walked around and past him to head into the control centre finding the person he was looking for.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED OUT THERE?!"

"I need to see your identification badge-" The guard still tried to stop him but it was of no use, the intruding man had shoved past the guard.

Hearing the commotion, Claire turned around in perplexion only to see Owen striding towards her furiously, his eyes filled with anger and disbelief

Hearing the commotion, Claire turned around in perplexion only to see Owen striding towards her furiously, his eyes filled with anger and disbelief. Mr. Masrani, who was as surprised at his presence, numbly watched Owen who could care less about the guard trying to stop him and only stopped before Claire.

The trauma caused by the I-rex chasing after him had Owen paralysed for a long while in his hiding spot even after the I-rex had disappeared into the distance. After he had collected himself by reminding himself of his sister, that she was still out there in risk and could be facing the hybrid dinosaur any second, and had regained both of his physical and mental strength, he quickly decided to head here; Claire did mention that she was going to be in the control centre.

Meanwhile, inside the control centre, indeed Claire and Mr. Masrani were there, observing the whole situation and trying to decide their next step, giving instructions to Lowery and Vivian now and then. Other staff members were rushing here and there and working hurriedly, shouting over to each other or notifying Claire about everything.

The whole map of the island and the park was pulled up and on display on the large screen ahead, and a red dot that hovered over the map showed the motion of the Indominus Rex was being tracked.

"There were thermal cameras all over the paddock! She did not just disappear!" Owen spitted furiously, staring dead into her eyes. He wanted answers from her, he wanted to make her pay for what had happened in there just a while ago. He wanted to give a piece of his mind right in front of everyone, instead, he clenched his fists and took hasty deep breaths in order to not explode.