Prologue

Hello readers! This is my first fanfiction ever! Hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I possibly do not. If you don't know me, I am the Serpent Queen. Quin for short. I have watched My Hero Academia and enjoy it's little fun moments and plot so far. 

(Disclaimer: I do not own any of the My Hero Academia franchise or it's characters. Kohei Horikoshi is the proud owner of this anime.) 

I don't know how this works..uh-

Key:

Y/N - Your name

L/N - Last name

F/C - Favorite Color

F/K - Favorite Knife

H/L - Hair Length

H/C - Hair Color

E/C - Eye Color

{I apologize in advance for any of the trans/NB readers but the pronoun for this fanfic is she/her. I am sorry if this isn't you. Hopefully you'll forgive me.}

Your quirk's name is Levitation. Basically whenever you touch something, you can control whether or not it will become a balloon. Unlike Urakaka's, you can control it and make it heavy again without your hands. Some will say this quirk is like Urakaka's, but instead of the quirk backstep being you get sick, it's you become like a balloon and your body weight disappears and you'll start to float upwards if not tethered to something. 

The costume or outfit will be up to you guys! Imagination is key. There will be profanity and hints of sexual actions. 

I hope I'm not missing anything. I'll be honest, I am very forgetful and such.

Good bye!