Loud Desires

A/N: Before reading this chapter, please reread the Prologue. I changed it a little and better explained your quirk. If you've already seen it then you can ignore this and continue reading. 

===========================================================================

I knock on Sho's door and wait for an answer. The nightgown they provided is ok, but I prefer an oversized shirt and shorts to sleep in. The door handle rattles and opens. "Hello Kitty." Sho says. I jump and look around. "Fine. Hello." I say, walking in. "What's up?" I ask, sitting on the new couch that looks the same as the previous one. "I just wanted your company while I do some midnight work." He says, sitting at his desk near his bed.

"My company? Midnight work? Sho, you need to go to fucking sleep. You look like your blood is made of extra bold coffee." I say, getting up. "I feel like you have a life supply of 5-hour energy in here." I say, opening the cabinet under the mantle. He chuckles and sighs. "I am pretty tired." He says, clicking his pen. "I could make you pass out." I say, looking at him.

I close the cabinets and walk over to him. "The fuck you looking at anyways?" I say, looking over his shoulder. "Just some files and such." He says, opening some. "Ooh...there's mine!" I say, grabbing the one nearest to him and pacing back. "Uh-huh." He says, turning around in her chair. "You were stalking me!" I say, gasping.

He laughs and leans against his hand. "Y/N L/N. Age: 25. Eyes: E/C! What the hell?!" I yell. "You are a creep." I say, looking at him from the top of the folder. He smiles sweetly. I hand him the folder back and sigh. He holds my hand and pulls me into his lap. I blush a bit but was half expecting it.

"I only stalk someone I find interesting." He says pecking my neck. I push him away and boop his nose. "You need sleep." I say. He rests his head on my shoulder and groans. "My offer on making you pass out is still on." I say. He laughs silently. "Only if I wake up and you're laying with me." He says in my ear. "Ugh. Fine." I say trying to get up. "May I get up?" I ask.

He wraps his arms around my back and flips me sideways. He then stands up and carries me bridal style to the bed. "Wait wait. Before anything. I need water." I say. He sets me down and makes his way to the kitchen. "Oh and Y/N." he says. I look at him. "My 5-hour energy is actually in the pantry not in the Livingroom." I laugh.

He hands me a glass of water and sits on the edge. I take drink almost spit it out. "I said water...not vodka." I say, wiping my mouth. "That is water. Russian water..." he says chuckling before taking a sip. I punch him in the arm, causing him choke.

"I change my mind; I'm going back to my room." I say, putting the glass on the nightstand and getting up. "Wait come back." Sho whines, grabbing my arm. When I turn, I see him laid across the bed from reaching. I blink a few times and sigh. "You have to be the most annoying mob boss in the entirety of history. Why are you like this?" I ask, sitting back on the bed.

When I sit back down, Shouta wraps his arms around me and drags me down. "I can be serious, you know." Sho explains. I scoff in disbelief. He tightens his grip around me and digs his face under my neck. "You are heavy!" I say, trying to push him off. Shouta groans and shifts more weight onto me. "Get yo bitch ass o- he's asleep..." I say.

He silent breathes and little snores. I reach and gently move his hair from his eyes. I sigh. "Good night. You sleepy head." I say softly. "I can't move." I think to myself. "He didn't even get under the covers." I groan softly.

"Y/N..." a voice calls from beyond my sleep. I groan. "Not yet, Shadow..." I say turning over. Suddenly, I feel a tingling sensation near my upper thighs. I open my eyes and turn my head. I kick Shouta off the bed and sit up.

"Oww..." he says from the ground. "What did you do?" I ask him. I look at my legs and sigh. "When I let go of you, you moved, and my arm went in between your legs." Sho explains getting up. I squint my eyes in disbelief. I sigh and stop squinting.

"Your job for today is to help Hizashi deal with a troublesome deal. This deal isn't that all important, and I could care less if they all die." Shouta explains. I close my doors after he leaves and change into my costume. I open the door to see Hizashi about to knock.

"Oh-" we both say. "You ready to get going?" he asks. I nod. "Let's go."