Chapter 15

*2 days later*

Nya's POV

My sisters and I all sit around the table, Auntie at the head of it. We all eat our lunch that PIXAL prepared for us while discussing our plan for the banquet tonight. PIXAL was able to hack into the guests list and add our names, so now we can get in easily. As long as the ninja don't spot us while we're entering, we'll just look like everyone else.

"The Obsidian of Earth appears around nine tonight, which is in the middle of the banquet. Skylor is going to try to strike a deal with their leader beforehand, which I'll explain to her later. If he agrees, you guys won't have any competition when you steal the obsidian later. If he doesn't, then they'll end up busy anyways," Auntie instructs us. We nod. "Make sure you look natural. I'm not coming with you. The police want to catch me and know what I look like. While you guys are going to do that, I'm going to visit an old friend."

"Before you depart tonight, I need to look over your stitches to make sure your arm is healing properly," PIXAL informs her, making Auntie nod.

"Of course. I would expect nothing less. Now, you guys should start to get ready. I'll do the dishes, so you all can prepare. Seliel, you can do everyone's hair right? Chamille, can you do makeup?" Auntie asks them. They both nod, giant smiles on their faces.

"I've been waiting years for this moment! Come on Chamille, let's go get our things set up," Seliel tugs on Chamille's arm. The two of them rush out of the room to go get their supplies.

"I'll help you while they get set up," Skylor offers Auntie, who smiles in response.

"Why thank you Skylor. Can you grab the dishes off the table?" she asks. Skylor takes all of the dishes in her hands, and the two of them leave the room, leaving me alone with PIXAL. I've been waiting for this moment for days now.

"PIXAL, you know how you told me that you now have access to infinite information?" I try to slyly bring up, not raising any suspicion.

"Yes, I have still been trying to figure out why it happened. Why?" she looks at me with her bright green eyes.

"I've been curious about something. I thought about it a while ago, and now that you have all information ever, I thought it would be smart to ask you," I say nonchalantly.

"What is it?" she asks kindly and politely.

"Can you tell me anything about elemental genetics, like how powers pass from generation to generation and things along those lines?"

"Of course. I found a document from a research study conducted in 1987. Do you want to me to read it to you?" she offers.

"Yes please."

"'The results we have found are remarkable. We have traced every single elemental power through several generations. They have all been passed down from either the elemental master's mother or father who were also a master of the same element. There is no instance so far where an element has been passed down that was not one of the parent's elements.

Even more remarkable is that along with each elemental power, there is a dominant physical trait along with dominant personality traits that shine through. While it is likely that a child shares traits with their parents, it's remarkable how every single master of each element share a significant trait that can be traced back hundreds of years.

However, these elemental masters still show resemblance to their non elemental parent along with their non elemental siblings. The single trait is not enough to significantly alter how the child looks. Even with the master of form, who has bright purple hair, he still looks like his sister who has brown hair.