13

|~~~~~~~~~~~~|

One week later

Yena's POV

"Yuri-yah which outfit is best this one or the other one?" I asked as I didn't know what to pick.

"Unnie we are only going for grocery shopping. Just pick anything" said Yuri as she was on her switch.

Ding dong

"Yuri can you get the door?"

"Unnie I'm busy!"

"I'll get it then" I went to the door. I opened it and it was Hyewon.

"Yena-yah! Is Yuri here?"

"Hyewon-unnie what's up?" said Yuri as she saw Hyewon come in the living room.

"Has Minju contacted you or talked to you lately?"

"She hasn't. Actually I think she is out of the country at the moment. You should ask Chaewon-unnie since I'm sure she has talked to Minju." told Yuri.

"Okay thanks and Yena that outfit doesn't suit you. You should change"

"Ya! Only going for groceries!!!"I shouted as I saw Hyewon running to the door before I could smack her shoulder.

"Unnie, you're outfit really doesn't look good on you"

"Fine, I'll go change!"

Hyewon's POV

I drove off to Chaewon's place which Yuri texted me.

I parked the car in front of the house and then went out.

I knock on the door and Hitomi answered it.

"Hi" I raised my hand and Hitomi being half-asleep smiled and let me in their house.

"Chaewon-unnie, Hyewon-unnie is here" said Hitomi and went back to sleep in their room.

Chaewon went in the kitchen and grab some kimbap and glass of water.She put down the food and glass on the dining table. She offered me the food and water. She indicated for me to sit in front of her.

She sat down and I did the same.

"I know you want to ask about Minju"

"Yeah. . ."

"You know a week ago she came here crying because of you"

"That I didn't know"

"She overheard you and Nako's conversation"

"What did she hear?"

"She heard you say that you only see her as a friend and because of that she came busting in tears"

I sigh after hearing that. Now I know why she is avoiding me. But she didn't hear the whole sentence of it.

"Do you know where she is" I asked her.

"She is abroad at the moment for a shoot. But she will be back soon I think"

"You think?"

"Probably next month"

"Ok thanks I'll be going now."

"It's now or never to tell her how you feel"

"Don't worry I'll go to where she is now"

"Go now Hyewon-unnie. Make Minju yours"

I did the yes sign and then took a few more kimbap and left the two lovebirds.

Meanwhile with Nakbi

Nako's POV

I was sitting on the bed and hugging Eunbi-unnie's pillow. It's been like a month maybe that I haven't spoken to her and miss her.

I then lay down the bed still hugging the pillow. It was quite boring in the house when alone.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard the door opening. I got startled and stood up immediately.

I went to the door frame of the room and then slowly peek out my head to check who would come here.

I didn't see anyone. The person might be in the kitchen or the living room.

I walk out of the room and went first to the kitchen since it was closes to the room. I checked and there was no one.

But then strumming of a guitar was starting to play. I turned around and saw that Eunbi-unnie was standing and started to sing a song.

I stood there mesmerized by her voice and the lyrics of the song. When she was done, she put down the guitar and came to me and gave me a bouquet of flower. Well more like chocolate in a bouquet.

She took both of my hand and then hugged me. I just stood there and I heard her sobbing.

"Nako, I'm Sorry for what I did. And if you want to break up, I won't protest about it. I will let you live and will distance myself." whispered in my ear.

I then push her back from the hug. I started to hit her chest not strong tho. And hit her again and again. But after a while she grabbed my wrist and lifted my head to look her in the eyes.

I couldn't take it and grabbed her cheeks with both of my hands and crashed our lips together. Eunbi-unnie was about to pull back from the kiss but I didn't let her go and pulled her closer to me.

I then felt her hands on my waist and she then lifted me. She was now carrying me and walked to our room and we still haven't let go from our kiss.

This night was when we finally reconciled with each other.

And now back to Hyejoo

Hyewon's POV

I was packing my luggage and double checking everything I needed and confirmed my flight for Jeju.

I was able to find out where Minju is thanks to Chaewon's text after I left.

My flight is tomorrow morning. Right now, I'm thinking of some kind of plan to make Minju my girlfriend. Not yet wife but soon.

Plan A: Should I surprise her at her shoot or like show up to her hotel room in which I got the info after texting her manager.

Plan B: Should I prepare a romantic diner night by the beach with her manager driving her to the restaurant? And me laying roses on the floor that leads to the table?

Or Plan C: should I just be an extra model for the shoot. The uninvited model? And then she wouldn't be able to walk away from me because it will be impolite and it is work.

I don't know what to do? I don't know which one is the best plan to finally confess my feelings for her.

Why is it so complicated to confess!! With Eunbi-unnie and Sakura-chan it was a breeze. But with Minju I'm having anxiety mixed with stress.

Kim Minju angel what are you doing to me?!?

|~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Late Update!

It's 1 am when I finished this chapter.

I need your vote on which plan will Hyewon choose to make Minju hers.

So please leave a comment on which you would like.

Thank you!!

Don't forget to leave a comment and a vote!

Ja~nee