21

|~~~~~~~~~~~~|

At Yenyul Residence

No one's POV

"Eunbi-unnie how many more balloons do we need?"asked Hii-chan as she was tying the balloons.

"A few more"replied Eunbi

"Unnie can you taste this? asked Chaeyeon as she brought the spoon filled with tteokbokki sauce close to Eunbi-unnie mouth.

"A bit more pepper"

A few minutes later

Yena got the notification that the maknaes are now at the main entrance.

Everyone hid and turned off the lights. While Yena answered the door for them.

When Yena opened the door and let the maknaes in and went to the living room.

The lights were turned on, everyone jumped and greeted the two giant maknaes.

"Happy Birthday!!! Wonyoungie and Yujin!!!!" shouted the gang

"Gomawo unnies!!" said Wonyoung

"Gomawo everyone! said Yujin as she also hugged the gang along with Wonyoung.

The maknaes blew the candles on the cake and they went to the coffee table where all the food was on display. They started to eat before the food got cold until....

Yujin looked around and noticed that someone was missing.

"Hyewon-unnie isn't here" asked Yujin and then everyone looked at Minju.

"Busy with work" said Yena and Minju at the same time.

"That's odd tho she isn't very busy with work these days that last time she was with us for movie night when Minju-unnie was at that press con"

"Yujin what do you mean by that?" asked Minju

Eunbi looked at Yujin waiting to see what she will reply.

"Remember when you two told us that you couldn't make it for movie night because of your anniversary well Hyewon-unnie came to movie night very depressed as if she saw something"

Minju lower her head as if she remembered something that lead to her and Hyewon-unnie first fight.

"Yujin I think that is enough" said Eunbi

Everyone became silent and continued to eat and a few were playing with the switch.

Eunbi then senses that Yena wasn't very energetic as usual.

"Yena can I talk to you?" asked Eunbi-unnie.

Both of them started walking to the balcony. As they were outside, Yena leaned her arms on the rails of the balcony and looked out the horizon.

"Yena, I know you are close very close to Hyewon. Do you perhaps know something since I have been looking at you and something is bothering you." softly asked Eunbi-unnie as she looked at the horizon.

Yena sighed as she knows that she can't hide her emotions when it comes to Eunbi-unnie.

"The think is unnie, when I was inviting Hyewon for the party she was not answering my calls or my texts. I asked Minju and she said that she wasn't with Hyewon since she was at work. I then went to their house and noticed that her car wasn't there. I knocked no one answered. I then went to her parents' house and they told me that Hyewon-unnie is out of the country. She didn't say why she left but I am certain that it was not work related. Something must have happened to Minju and Hyewon"