17

|~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Hyewon's POV

I went to the venue where babe had her press con for her first tv drama. When I arrived, I stood by the door and smiled as I saw Minju. I was happy that she is reaching new highs.

However, when they squeezed everyone to fit in the picture, I saw what that Hyunjin did and that pissed me off.

I left immediately and just drove off. I just let my instincts drive me to somewhere.

I then parked my car. I went out of the driveway and went to the door and knocked.

I heard footsteps approaching the door and the door opened.

"Hyewon-unnie, I thought that you and Minju had a date today" asked Nako as a she let me enter the house.

"Yeah well, she is busy with work again, is Eunbi-unnie here?" I asked.

"Ah ok, yeah Eunbi-unnie is in the kitchen" replied Nako and closed the door.

I followed Nako and as we arrived at the living room. The whole gang was here except for Minju of course.

"Kang-chan, aren't you supposed to be on a date with Minju?" asked Sakura

"Yeah you two said you couldn't make it tonight" said Yujin

"Plans changed last minute. Minju is busy with work"

"Wasn't it just a press con today?" asked Yuri

"There is already news about the press con and the headlines about Minju-unnie and Hyunjin Oppa"told Wonyoung munching on some snacks.

I sigh and then sat next to Yena.

They all looked at me waiting for an answer but then they focused back on the tv.

"Hyewon you needed to talk to me?" said Eunbi-unnie

I nod and got up from the couch.

"Chaeyeon can you check on the food please"

"Yeah sure unnie"

"Gomawo."

In the guest room

"I know that you are hiding something. Did you and Minju get into an argument?"

"Not really..."

"Then what's wrong?"

"I feel like she is distancing from me and that she is falling out of love. Minju and that Hyunjin have been hanging out a lot lately after work and even sometimes during the weekend." I said as I had my head low

"Hey, it's normal that you feel like this. Minju is new in this industry so of course she would want to prioritize it as she wants to learn more about the acting industry to perfect her new path as an actress. As for that Hyunjin he is handsome and charming but he isn't Kang Hyewon whom Kim Minju loves."

"..."

"Talk to her when you two get a chance. Now let's eat first and marathon of movies. You can also sleep here tonight if you want to."

"Thanks Eunbi-unnie"

"No problem. Come on I need to check on the food and go to the others."

"Nae!"

Meanwhile on Minju's side

Minju's POV