19

|~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Hyewon's POV

Flashback

I got stopped on my track as I saw Minju and Hyunjin kissing. He was then starting to suck on her neck and his hand was going under her shirt. Everything started to move in SLOW MOTION.

I dropped everything I was holding in my hands and did a 180 and went back to the door and ran away.

I ran quickly to my car and drove off.

I put on loud music and I then saw the highway and continued to drive.

End of Flashback

The house was dark, it was far from the city, no one knew about this place. I bought it in case of emergency.

After the two failed relationships, I needed a place where I can go in case I ended up in another failed relationship. I didn't do anything to deserve this but maybe it was meant to be that I'm a loner.

The women I have loved have all had their own reason as to why I was not their forever.

I kept drinking and chugging down the soju I had in my fridge. I can't recount how many I have now drank. But this was the only way for me to forget that moment that not only was it repeating continuously in my mind but also broke my heart into tiny million pieces that it would take eternity to put back together.

I should have never let my guard down. I trusted love again but it ruined me once more.

The alcohol was now flowing slowly through my veins. Slowly the drunkenness was taking over this body that was uncontrollably crying for the past few hours.

I haven't hyperventilate yet. But it was soon. I turned on the tv and it was a crappy show that was playing at this time.

I looked out the huge mirror window and it was dark outside. The moon was covered by the clouds and next thing I knew rain started to pour.

My misery continues on. My phone kept ringing and notifying of new text messages that I ended up throwing it somewhere in the living room which ended up on the couch. The ringing and notifying stopped.

I drank another shot to drown myself as I just wanted to not cry myself to sleep but be very drunk and then sleep.

Yet, the tears just kept falling down like the Niagara Falls.

I was now laying down on the cold wooden floor looking up the ceiling and seeing a spider pass by. If Minju saw it, she would have screamed.

But she isn't here at the moment.

I sigh deeply.

Minju was the perfect one I know she is however her letting him go that far than just a kiss, it was too much.

I sound stupid. I feel stupid and I am stupid to have left like that without hearing her out about what I saw.

But my past affected my present, the time with Eunbi-unnie and Saku-chan leaving me out of the blue without any explanation took a toll on me. And now it is happening with Minju, this time it is actually me who just left.

I don't know...

Should I go to her and hear her out about what was that kiss and etc. or should I just move on from it.

I got up and then lay my head on the coffee table. I'm starting to feel the huge migraine. From all this overthinking and the drinking.

I really don't know. I fear of another shattered heart on what she will tell. Maybe she will say that she has feelings for Hyunjin now and the reason was that I worked too much or that she fell out of love.

I took another bottle of Soju and poured myself another shot. I took it and just looked at it and drank it. The burning sensation is like what I saw. It keeps burning and then ruins you more.

Maybe I haven't given her enough love and that she forgot about us. Or maybe she was told to act like a couple with Hyunjin to satisfy the fans. But that is dumb cause she would have told me that the spotlight wanted her to be a fake couple with Hyunjin.

Was dispatch there at home taking pictures?

Were they stalking Minju? But there would have been headlines about me and her.

I don't know anymore!! I threw my glass at the wall. As I was just frustrated with everything.

I just hugged my knees until it became darker.

💕Babe💕🍰

Let's break up

|~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Short Update

Sorry if it is a bad chapter again

Don't forget to leave a comment and a vote

Ja~nee