Chapter 1

It's been about a month since Mako and Korra have seen each other. Korra and Asami dated for 3 months but it just didn't work out. 

Mako's pov:

When I heard about Korra and Asami's breakup, for some reason I was happy. I didn't know if it was because of Asami or Korra at first, but then I figured out it was because of Korra. To be honest I don't care that she's into both guys and girls. If I have a even a small chance with her I'm gonna take it.

I get dressed the next and I board a ferry to Air Temple Island since that's where Korra lives. I need to see her. I get off the ferry once I get to the island. Pema was there for some reason, although she's the only one I talked to about Korra. "I knew you were gonna be here today. Go get her. She's in the training arena with the kids." I nodded at Pema and walked fast to the arena. 

There she was.  "Mako! Hey!"

Korra's pov:

For some reason Mako was here, but I didn't care. I was good to see him. "Mako! Hey!" he waved at me nervously. I don't how I could tell he was nervous, I just knew. I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. To be honest I missed hugging him. He was warm and knew how I liked to be hugged. Do I still..yeah...I still love him. 

"So I thought we could hang out today. We haven't seen each other in a while you know?" he scratched the back of his head. He's so cute when he's nervous. I blushed a little and said "Yeah that would be nice." He then put on a huge grin. "Great um.... Kuag's Cuisine?" I nodded happily. I then went back the arena to tell Kai and Jinora that I'm gonna leave. Bad timing. I walked in on them making out. "Uh guys? Get a room lovebirds!" I yelled at Kai and Jinora and they both jumped and their faces turned red out of embarrassment. I laugh and tell them I'm leaving and they say bye to me. I shook my head laughing at them. I then see Mako waiting for me and we get off Air Temple Island and go to Kuang's.