Chapter 3

Korra's pov:

I swear my stomach flipped when he asked if I remember that. Of course I remembered. It was a shitty day. "Yeah. I remember.""Well...what if I told you I loved you right now?" Holy Fuck. Took him long enough. I just stared at him. "Oh My Agni I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry Korra." I couldn't form my excitment into words so I just took his face into my hands and kissed him. He pulled back and looked at me confused. I smiled and said "I love you too." Mako smiled and kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands rested on my thighs. We stopped kissing and walked to his apartment hand in hand.

Mako's pov: 

I opened the door to my apartment for Korra and I closed the door behind us. I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her. She kissed me back holding onto my forearms. I picked her up by the back of her thighs and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I set her down on the counter in my kitchen and continued making out. For the first time in a while I didn't have to work so hard at being happy, the past few weeks with Korra it would just happen.

She pulled away and hugged me tightly around my neck and I hugged her around her waist. Then she whispered 3 words that made me smile. "this is good."