Chapter 6

Mako's Pov:

"KORRA MAKO! OOOOO YOU GUYS ARE KISSING!" Both Korra and I pulled away from each other when we heard Ikki say this. "Oh my gosh does everyone know about this?" Korra rolls her eyes and tells Ikki some very threatening words. "No so until we tell everyone, you're keeping this secret or I'll kick your butt to the spirit world okay?" All of us start laughing which is good. I think.

"No but seriously Ikki don't say anything. Only your mom knows and let's keep it that way okay?" I tell her that as I grip Korra's hand. "I pinkie swear I won't tell" "Thank you Ikki." Both Korra and I hug her and Ikki storms off. "Hey I gotta go back to the station but I'll see you later?" I say that with a smirk so she know exactly what I mean. She giggle "yep. Love ya." "love you too" we kiss and I leave to go back to the station. I get to my office and someone in particular is waiting in there for me."What's going on with you and Korra?" Oh agni me and Korra are screwed.

"Hey Asami."

a/n: This chapter we get ASAMI's POV *gasp* she goes xgames mode lol

Asami's pov:

What the hell is going on with them?  "Hey Asami. Uh what do you mean?" Mako asks. He knows exactly what I'm talking about . I stand up to try to look intimidating. I think it worked? "I've seen you guys  around the city. You guys hang out every single day. Anything you wanna admit?" Please say nothing's going on, please say nothing's going on... "No! We're just hanging out." My heart was racing so fast at that moment. I'm relieved but why do I get the feeling he's lying?. "Okay then. See you later." I walk out a little suspicious of him. They've been hanging out everyday so it's possible Korra might go to his place. Korra was one that ended our realtionship...maybe it was because of Mako. I gotta follow him. Once he was walking back to his apartment I follow him seeing he left his door unlocked.. maybe for her?

Korra's pov:

When I opened Mako's door I saw him asleep with a stuffed animal on the couch. He's still a baby. I giggle and give him a kiss on the side of his head not knowing that would wake him up. "Hey babe" I love it when he calls me that. "Hey sleepy head" he suddenly grabs my wrist pulling me down to the couch and kisses me on the lips. He then pulls away telling me something I didn't want to hear. 

"Asami  came to see me today" I sigh "and? What did she want?""She wanted to know what was going on between us. I wanted to talk to you about it this first before I said anything. I want people to know Kor. I got you back and I want to kiss in public, I wanna go on dates with you without making it seem we're just 'hanging out'."

I looked at his amber eyes with love. I didn't know he felt this way. "Okay. Let's tell people, and thank you for respecting me privacy. That means alot." We both smiled and kissed each other. I then leaned back on a pillow on the couch while he leaned foward ending up on top of me. We started kissing again while his hand gripped my thigh while my hands gripped his torso. Suddenly we are interrupted.

"You lying asshats."