Chapter 4

Korra's pov:

After Mako and I's makeout session in the kitchen, we move to the bedroom. Mako lightly sets me down on the bed and closes his door. He takes off his jacket and he gets on top of me and we start making out again. Suddenly, both our clothes are scattered around the floor of his room. I see his burned arm and I stop kissing him and frown. He got that scar helping me. It's my fault. "Hey. I'm okay." Mako says those comforting words while moving a piece of hair from my face. We move under the sheets and...I don't have to explain the rest.

Mako's pov:

It's 9:00 am on Sunday and I wake up to the light escaping through my window. I turned to see Korra sleeping next to me. I put on the biggest smile and I put my arm around her and I kiss her cheek. She wakes up to my kiss and starts giggling. "Good morning city boy." I grin and say "Good morning Avatar Korra." we both laugh  while we face each other cuddling.

 "I need to go back to Air Temple Island before Tenzin asks where I was." damn it Tenzin. I let out a big sigh and nod my head. She kisses me on the lips and gets out of bed. We both get dressed and go to Air Temple Island together. We decided not to tell anyone about us until we're both comfortable. I hug her goodbye and secretly place a light kiss her on the neck. Pema winks at us like she knows what's up. We both laugh and I leave Air Temple Island.

Ok so let me know if I should update this. I have an idea on what to write next but I'll continue if you guys want me to.:)