Chapter 7

Mako's pov:

"You lying asshats. " When both Korra and I heard Asami's voice, we jumped to our feet shaking. "What the hell Asami did you follow me?" I yelled. "Yes and I waited for Korra to walk in. I heard the entire conversation and I saw you two making out. Is he the reason you broke up with me Korra?"

I looked to Korra and she looked furious. "No Asami! I broke up with you because you were possessive and toxic. Any time I talked, hell even looked at a guy or girl you would freak out thinking I was flirting with them. I couldn't take it anymore!" She put her arm around mine and glared at Asami. "I don't care that you know about us now. Tell the world. I don't care. Leave or I'll make you leave." I saw that Asami's eyes water as she ran out leaving the door open. I went to the door to close and lock it, then I went to Korra and hugged her tightly. She snuggled up to my chest and hugged me back. I kissed her head while saying "You okay?" She looked up at me. She looked like she was fine. She grinned. Uh oh. "I will be once you do me a favor." "What's the favor?" She then smirked at me and I knew exactly what favor she needed. "Ohhhh okay then." I turned her around and slammed her against the wall.

Korra's pov:

Once Mako slammed me against the wall my heart jumped. He started kissing my neck while he held my wrists to the wall. I breathed heavily. I thought I was gonna lose my mind if he kept kissing me like that. He then grabbed my hand and led me to his bedroom. We started kissing while taking off each other's clothes. We fell on the bed only in our underwear. Mako unclipped my bra and took it off for me. I took off his boxers and he took off my underwear. He went down there and started kissing there. He's never done that before. Not that I'm complaining; I love it. I started moaning while he started kissing my womanhood faster and adding a tongue reaching my climax. He goes back up to my lips and we started kissing while he pressed his manhood into me. Let's just say...we didn't get that much sleep.

I woke up to me hugging a pillow instead of Mako. I sat up and saw Mako getting dressed. Damn it he had work. "Hey city boy." I rubbed my eye and yawned. Mako laughed and said "Morning beautiful" He kissed me on the lips goodbye and left for work. I also left locking his door and sneaking me way back onto Air Temple Island.

"Good Morning Korra" Aw fuck. There's Tenzin waiting on the docks.