Chapter Sixteen

Elliot's Pov

After a couple of minutes, we both pulled away from the hug. I could feel her touch still lingering against my neck. I had my arms still wrapped around her waist loosely, not wanting to let her go.The corners of my lips curled up at the sight of her looking down shyly. This side of Rose was different and I liked it it's different from her normal self. She finally looked up at me and smiled, her cheeks were now red. I felt my cheeks redden as well and my smile deepened; I felt happy.

She poked my dimples and I looked away shyly, making her laugh. I found myself laughing along with her. I wasn't sure why I was laughing with her but I did. Her forehead hit my chest lightly and she hid her face there; I hesitantly brought my hand to her hair and brushed it down with my hand. Her hair is long and very soft, she hummed in response approving as to what I was doing.

"What are we doing?" Rose asked while laughing. She looked up at me with those big eyes of hers and I shrugged my shoulders.
"I don't know Rose, you tell me," I said while whispering. I pushed her hair away from her hands; she sighed in relief and looked at me. She looked at me seriously which made me smile again. She looked cute; my smile widened and she tried not to smile but failed to do so.

"Stop smiling." She said.
I raised my eyebrows and grinned, "Why?" I asked.
"It distracts me and I forget what I'm thinking," she said.
I let out a laugh, feeling myself blush again.
"Don't blush either. Why are you making this so difficult for me." She smiled widely and hit her head against my chest softly.

"Do you think we are going to fast?," she said.
I let out a chuckle and said, "I mean you did tell me you loved me when we first met." She ground and let out a small chuckle.

"You're right. Even so, if you feel like I'm crossing the boundaries or if we are going fast tell me," she said. I hummed understanding; we were going fast but that didn't matter because I couldn't control whatever I was feeling for her. I wanted more and I wanted everything. I wasn't sure how long this was going to last and it scared me because I didn't want her to leave me like how my family did.

"Let's go down and dance," I said. I've never danced with a girl before let alone date one. She'll be the first for everything.

"I've never actually danced with a boy before," she said.
"Neither have I," I said.
"You want to dance with a boy?" She asked and her eyes widened in shock.
My eyes widened and she laughed at me, "Baby, I'm just messing with you." She ruffled my hair. I turned around holding in my smile and unlocked the door. I opened the door and moved back so that she could go out first. She walked out and I closed the door and looked right and left to see where the stairs were.

I restrained myself from jolting because I felt her warm hands interlocked with mine. I looked down at her to find her looking away with a mischievous smile. I held her hands tightly against hers squeezing it tightly and her smile widened. We took a right and as we were walking I noticed her speed walking to meet up my pace.

I stopped abruptly and she stood by my side and asked, "What happened."
"Nothing," I said. I walked slowly so that it would meet up with her pace. Once we walked down the stairs this time she had stopped. I turned around to see what she was looking at, she was looking at the stand filled with neon paint.

"You want to do it?" I asked. She nodded while smiling like a little child. We walked towards the stand and she engulfed five paint boxes. She looked down at the boxes and looked quite confused. I grabbed the five paint plates and squirted the paint on the plate for her. She instantly smiled and jumped up and down slightly, excitedly.

She looked at me and asked, "Can I unbutton your shirt?" I choked on air and she took a step forward while smirking at me. She played with the button on my shirt as she waited for my answer. I nodded and she eagerly tried to unbutton my shirt but the button would come off. After a while she got frustrated and I tried to help her but she said she didn't need help. She ended up ripping my shirt open and the buttons flew everywhere.

"Why didn't I think of this before?" She asked more to herself. My eyes widened as I looked down at my shirt. I could've unbuttoned it myself. She pushed the shirt to either side and placed her hands on either side of my waist.

"You have a nice body," she said. I coughed and looked away uncomfortably not sure what to do. I tried to pull the shirt that she ruined to cover myself up but she moved my hand away from her.

"Why are you covering it up. Damn, you're so hot can't believe this is all mine." She grabbed my ass and pulled me closer to her. My eyes widened in shock and I couldn't say anything. She grabbed the plate that had white and silver paint and rubbed it on her lips not missing a single spot. I didn't say anything about her saying that I'm hers because deep down I knew that I was. She smiled at me mischievously and asked, "Is it all over my lips?"

I stared down at her lips and I nodded. Her smile widened and she muttered, "Good." She placed her lips against my neck leaving a mark. She moved back and looked at my neck and smiled, "Mine."

I dipped her hands in the white paint again and she looked at me confused. I brushed her fingers against my lips softly making her gasp, "Is it all over my lips?" I asked the same question she did. She smiled and said, "Yes."

"Good," I muttered. I moved her hair to the side and kissed the nape of her neck and muttered, "Mine." She dipped her hand against the plate and printed her handprint against my chest. I dipped my did the same as she did but printed my handprint on the other side of her neck. We continued to paint each other's bodies while taking turns, with different colors. We laughed as we did and once we were done. We couldn't get our eyes off of each other and all we saw was each other.

"Why don't we get out of here?" I asked while giving her a small smile.
She returned the smile and muttered, "Okay."

With that, I interlocked hers with mine.