Chapter 3

It was too hot to walk that day. Alex was only getting herself dressed but she could feel how hot it was and she didn't want to arrive all sweaty to Milkshake. For some reason, she was feeling herself lazy and that made Alex get a little late. With all those thoughts, she just end up getting a cup of coffee and left the house, not even knowing if someone was still there or not but with how late she was, she just ran to the bus station to take the bus she needed to go to Milkshake.

The closeness of people's bodies against her was something she always hate. She hated feeling people all over her and that was making her panicking a little on that bus. She was holding herself tightly in order not to fall. Alex was holding something above her head and since she was a short girl, everyone looked even more over her and that was when she just closed her eyes and tried to focus on something good. Obviously, those thoughts last few seconds since she was now feeling a body, really against her, feeling like it was rubbing itself on her and when she opened her eyes, she saw a boy, really close to her and with one hand on her waist, what made her quickly slap his hand away from her body.

- What do you think you are doing?? - Asked Alex quickly as she turned around to face the boy who was holding her waist, seeing him stepping away at the moment he felt the slap on his hand. - Don't you ever touch me. - She said serious as she looked at him with a serious face, meaning her words.

- I am sorry. I was noticing you weren't feeling that good and I just wanted to help. – The guy said, nodding as he looked at her, not wanting to scare her off, talking really slow and with a really deep voice, making Alex gaze his curls and his hair.

- I wasn't feeling good but you shouldn't touch strangers when they aren't feeling good. You scared me. – She said looking at him and feeling like he was not going to hurt her and that he actually just wanted to help.

- I am sorry. I really didn't mean to scare you or something. – He said with a really deep accent.

- It's okay. – She whispered, noticing the bus getting full, what was making her sicker than before, almost without air, what was leaving her nervous. – I have to leave now.

- Wait here. – He said looking at her and knowing she was feeling good so he just tried to walk to the driver seat. – Can you please stop? – He asked nicely. – A girl is not feeling well in there and she needs to leave.

Hearing those words made the driver stop and open the doors of the bus so the girl and the boy could leave.

- Come with me. – Whispered the boy as he held her hand, trying to take her away from that bus. – Let us pass, please. – He asked politely to the people who were inside the bus, seeing them giving them space to leave.

- What are you doing?? – She asked confused as Alex felt his hand holding hers, ending up leaving the bus, letting her get the air she needed, now seeing the bus leaving.

- I am trying to make you not to kill yourself. – The guy said giggling as he looked at her.

- I am good now, thank you. – She said smiling as she let go of his hand, realizing how big his hands were. – But still, don't you ever do that to anyone okay?? They might think things and they can get wrong.

- I won't. I am sorry if I scared you. It was not my intention. – He said being really nice to her. – I was just worried about you and with the fact you weren't feeling yourself good.

- I am now and I have to go to work because I am late already. – Alex said nodding as she looked at him and gazed him for a little. – Thank you once again for what you did. You helped me a lot and you made me not kill myself. – She said giggling a little.