Chapter 14

As expected Liam and Alex's relationship grew a lot during the summer. They end up getting together as a couple, which made Alex be the happiest she could possible be. Lexi, once she knew that they were together, got extremely happy, mocking Alex in the best way possible with how she knew they would end up being together. Besides dating and having loads of dates, Alex kept herself being the same, working and being with Lexi as well, having loads of good moments with her. Lexi, during the summer, ended up starting dating Harry...the person that once Alex met in the bus. The chemistry between them was undeniable and they were crazy about each other, which was something amazing to see. Obviously, during that summer they end up having loads of double dates, what was making the girls live the summer they never had and have the most amazing times ever. Liam and Harry become friends too and they all end up being best friends with each other.

However, uni was about to start and Alex knew things would be different with Liam, what made her not touch that subject that many times. She was scared of not being able to be with him that many times. Therefore, they end up talking about how much they would try to be together and how they would make their relationship work, but that was a subject that wasn't their priority, what made none of them know exactly what would happen. It was something that always put Alex sad and all she wanted was to enjoy the rest of the time she had with Liam, so before September started, she made the best out of the rest of the summer, enjoying every single thing she could. She was going to start a new chapter of her life and it was her first day of uni, what was leaving her pretty nervous. She was still taking care of the dorm for herself to make it easier for her to study and get more focus on her studies. Obviously, she would go home sometimes to check up on things but what she really wanted was a room for her so she could have some peace. Despite having everything packed back home, she needed to wait a little longer, which was cool by her.

As usual, she decided to take the bus to go to the uni and since she already knew her schedule, she just needed to find the right class. She didn't know anyone in there but she could see people meeting their friends, which made Alex stay happy for them. She could see that they were happy for seeing each other but her thoughts were broken when she heard the bell ringing, making her walk inside the classroom.

Some people were already sat down, talking, but once she saw an empty table right in the corner, she just walked towards it and sat down, waiting for the teacher to arrive.

- Back to your places. - Said the teacher as everyone did what he said. - Good morning everyone. My name is Mr. Davis and I am going to be the teacher of this class. I still don't know for sure how I will do the avaliation but for today I wanna hear you talking and I want you to explain to me why did you choose Film Studies.

After hearing him, people started to talk and share their thoughts. Alex knew exactly what she would say but since she was sat down in the last chairs she would be one of the last ones talking, what made her stay with her head on the moon, thinking, but quickly those thoughts were broken, making her come back to earth when she saw a familiar figure getting inside the door. Everyone stood looking at him and some gossips were heard by Alex, making her frown. She was confused with the fact that she didn't know what he was doing there but she couldn't contain a massive smile on her face. Liam was there and for what she could tell, he was a student that everyone knew.

- You're late Mr. Payne. - Said Mr. Davis as Liam just ignore what the teacher told him and walked towards the end of the room. – Go sit down.

- I don't need you to tell me I am late. – Answered Liam coldly as he walked towards the end of the classroom.

Obviously, the moment he got there, his entire world stopped. He was seeing Alex, looking at him with a massive smile on her face, making him stay pale and scared. His heart was racing a lot and he knew that if people knew they were a couple, things wouldn't be good. He wasn't ready for what he was going to do but he needed to protect her. He never thought she was going to the same uni as him. That was a talk they never had and Alex didn't even know he wanted to study and he applied for it. Liam never exposed too much of his life and everything was becoming a surprised. However, to Alex everything couldn't be better. Having Liam there was everything she ever wanted. Everything she was scared off wouldn't exist now since they would be together. Even though she was confused with what was happening, loads of questions were coming to Alex's head but before she could speak, Liam opened his mouth, regretting already what he was about to do.