Chapter 4

- You are too lost in your thoughts today. – Said Lexi as she looked over Alex, who was sat on the last table of the Milkshake, right in the corner, gazing the view outside, even if she was not seeing anything.

- What?? – Asked Alex, nodding a little as she heard Lexi's voice echoing in her head.

- What is happening with you since the morning?? – Lexi asked as she walked to the table, wanting to meet her and wanting to know what was happening.

- Why do you ask? – Alex asked as she gazed at her moves.

- Because you are damn weird! – She said making it sound obvious.

- James was here. – Whispered Alex. – And at the moment I got inside with a guy, he couldn't stop looking and then he stood hearing my talk with Eric and he left me a note. – She said looking down, having the note saved with her.

- What??? He left you a note?? Oh my God!! What did it say?? – Asked Lexi, excited as she heard her words.

- Saying that he heard our talk and that he hoped I was okay. – Said Alex, blushing a lot.

- Was he worried?? – She asked, giggling a little.

- He was and the moment I was going to meet him, he just walked away. He got up and walked away. – Alex said, looking down with a sad face.

- Really?? – Lexi asked confused. – Why?

- I don't know but he didn't like the idea of seeing me with another guy. At least that is the impression I got.

- Wait, let's go back to it. You came here with a guy?? – Asked Lexi surprised with her words as she looked at her.

- Yeah!! Why are you laughing?? – Alex asked confused.

- Because I never saw you with a guy! – She said making her point.

- Dude, that is not the point!! The point is that James left when I was going to meet him and I don't know why!! I just know that he was listening to my talk!!

- Maybe you should ask him!! – Lexi said smiling as she looked outside and looked to the clock, knowing it was 4 pm and there he was again. Faking to be on the phone but slowly sneaking inside the Milkshake, being possible for him to see that Lexi and Alex were together and both of them were looking to him.

- Because all I will do now is going outside and ask him "Hey, sorry to bother you, but why did you leave like that in the morning?" – Said Alex, giggling a little.

- Kinda like that!! – Lexi said laughing as she kept on gazing James, seeing him coming inside, what was making Alex nervous already.

- Is he coming here? – Panic was hearable through Alex's voice.

- He is!! This way you don't have to go meet him!! – Lexi said giggling as she got up to leave Alex alone in the table, not knowing if James would meet her.

- Where are you going?? – Asked Alex nodding a lot, seeing that Alex was about to leave her alone. – Don't leave me!! – She said quickly as she got up, almost falling with how nervous she was, seeing Lexi leaving to the back part of the Milkshake, leaving Alex and James alone.

Lexi saw Alex's reaction and laughed a little, seeing James getting inside now and walking towards the counter, where Alex was already.

- Is it still open for another customer? – Asked him as she looked at Alex, remembering what happened in the morning.

- It is. Can I help you? – Asked Alex trying to act normal, even though she couldn't stop staring at him, making her blush.

She was completely lost in her thoughts and in what she was seeing. She couldn't stop gazing at his moves and how he looked. His hair was pushed back, his beard was messy and a little undone, but still short. He was hearing a sleeveless top, with Great Britain's flag on it. That made Alex gaze his large shoulders and his arms but she couldn't stop gazing his hands, noticing how big they were. The smell she was feeling was like fresh cologne boys usually put on after long beaches day. She could see that he was brunet but he was tanned due to the sun, what made his eyes be lighter, what was making Alex lick her lower lip gently. She was completely focus on him and her eyes couldn't stop traveling all around his body, landing on his eyes. Alex could see that he was gazing at her and he was seeing that she was looking at him, what made Alex give a shy smile to him, but still locked on him. She could see that they weren't fully brown...they had a slight shade of dark green, making them look yellow once he was looking to the sun. Yet, those eyes were making Alex be completely lost in them, falling in them with them. She could see his lashes moving and his plump lips started to move to talk.