Chapter One

The Nemesis' hallways were filled with screams from Akuji and Diablo. The audio receptor piercing screeches didn't bother Knockout one bit. The only thing that troubled him was that they were cuffed and separated. "How does that not bother you?!" Bumblebee yelled over the screams. "You get used to it." He stated. Knockout went back to the cells and opened the doors to both rooms. "Knockout! There you are! Release me from these cuffs!" Diablo demanded. Her teal optics glaring at the mech when he just stood there. "I can't, sorry." She growled loudly and walked out of the cells with Akuji. The two stayed side by side while walking down the hall, smirks plastered on their dermas before he quickly grabbed her stabilizers and threw her at the Autobots. Diablo busted out into laughter and slammed her cuffed servos on Bumblebees helm with her large grin. "Glitch." Akuji growled out. Diablo stood up and began to bite at the cuffs on her wrists. Finally unlocking them, she smirked towards the Autobots. "You did this to yourself ya know." Before anyone could grab her, she quickly ran over to Akuji and released him from his cuffs as well. "Oh for Primus sakes." Smokescreen complained. It took the whole team to get cuffs on the two. Diablo and Akuji growled at the Autobots, baring their sharp dentas when they neared. "Where's Echo and Shadow?" Akuji demanded. Diablo held them all at gunpoint, optics narrowed as her lava drool dripped down her chin. "I want my minicon." She growled. When they stepped closer, Akuji grab Diablo and she huffed at him. "I'm alright, don't worry about me Akuji. Overprotective aft." "I don't have my weapons." He growled at her. "You have powers lugnut." She whispered harshly. Akuji grinned in her direction before going back to glaring at the Autobots. "Step closer and I ice you." He snapped. Diablo stepped out from behind him before running to find their minicons. She knows how Akuji gets without Shadow, he gets very angry. His tone of voice proved to Diablo he was already furious with the Autobots. Especially Bumblebee, since the two were so loyal to Megatron they hated them. Diablo hated the humans who sent Soundwave to the Shadow Zone, and she's been trying to get him out of it. "Echo! There you are! Where's Shadow?" Diablo said once she found Echo. "I don't, I don't know. They separated us." She growled before scooping up the Minicon. "I'll find him, don't worry Echo." Diablo then proceeded to tear down every door to find Shadow. One door was much harder to tear down, but with a couple shots from her gun it was out of her way. "Shadow, oh there you are." The small bat looked up towards her and grinned. "Echo was worried about you." She picked up the minicon and placed him on her shoulder with Echo. And she opened a groundbridge right to Akujis side. "I got him." Diablo mumbled softly. Akuji looked down at her before taking Shadow. "They had them separated." Diablo shrieked when she was tackled to the ground. Cuffs placed over her servos once again. "For Primus sakes! I'll tear you all to SHREDS! SHREDS!" Akuji roared when he was tackled to the ground. A huff of annoyance leaving the twins vocals when they were finally let up. "You don't do such a thing." "Try me." She snapped at Arcee. "I hate you mother. I really do. I hate you so much i'll tear your spark right out of your chassis if my servo weren't cuffed." Star scoffed softly and Diablo growled. Knockout placed a servo on Diablos shoulder and Diablo sighed softly. "Calm down you two. Go sit down for a minute. I know you hate having your servos cuffed but they want your servos cuffed." "I hate my servos being cuffed. I can't pet Echo or Shadow." She whined. "I know Diablo. But go sit down." Knockout said. "Megatron would like it if he was still here." "He is still here! Unicron just POSSESSES HIS BODY!" She yelled. Akuji grumbled nonsense under his vent before sitting down. Clicking loudly. "Can't they just shut up?" Star questioned. Diablo glared at her before resting her helm on her brothers shoulder. "Well get out of these Diablo. Don't worry." Akuji reassured his sister. "I want out of them now." She whined. "I know but just wait." He said. Resting his helm on Diablos as the two fell into stasis together.