Chapter Three

A couple months later

"Ah! Hmmm i'm going to kill one of you!" The Predacons stayed with her, outside. And either Skylynx or Darksteel sets something on fire before she woke up. "You wouldn't do such a thing." Skylynx said with a small smile. Diablo rolled her optics and sighed softly. "No, I couldn't. Would be nice if you wouldn't be tearing everything apart. Since my backyard is already a playground for the kids." "And we're their playground as well! Poor old Predaking just wants to sleep. At least they give you days off." Skylynx said. "They know I have three messy predacons to take care of. So of course i'm going to have days off." She stated. "But at least you spend just a bit of time with us." Skylynx said once again. He watched as she smiled softly and cleaned up the mess his brother made. "I can help if you like." "That would be wonderful." She spoke softly. Skylynx sent a soft glare at his brother before helping her clean up the torn apart backyard. "Sometimes you act like you're nocturnal. Which I don't believe since you seem to sleep all night." Diablo mumbled. "We did used to have to stay awake all night and day when we were still under Starscreams control. It took us a minute to get used to sleeping." Skylynx said. "I know, I used to put beasty to sleep. My servos are the trick." Diablo stated with a grin. Her sharp denta pointing out slightly. "I know. You've put me to sleep." He hummed out. Diablo chuckled softly and groaned when Akuji landed his ship in her front yard. "I'm getting tired of you do in my yard Akuji!" She yelled at her brother. His friend also leaving the ship with a grin. "Hey Diablo!" He chirped in her direction. "Hey Wipeout!" She said to him while waving. Skylynx helped her over the fence and she went to hug her brother. "What? Already missing me?" Akuji said with a smile. Echo and Shadow slammed into each other and hugged each other tight. Smiles present on their dermas. "Yes! The house is so quiet without you stomping around at five o'clock in the morning." Diablo laughed out. "I thought that's why you have predacons." Akuji laughed out. "They aren't allowed in. They get mud all in the house." "The only time we are allowed in, is if it's raining. She doesn't like for us to get wet." Skylynx said over the fence. Echo was quick to run over to it and unlock it before returning back to Shadows side. "Let the BEASTS BE FREE!" Diablo yelled with a laugh. Predaking grumbled in his stasis and rolled to his side. "Seems he's grumpy." Wipeout said. "When it's my days off, it's his days off. The kids keep Old Grumpy awake climbing on him. But he allows it just for them. Then he sleeps the second they go home." Diablo chuckled out. "I do not." Predaking grumbled out. She shook her helm softly before walking back into the backyard towards Predaking. "You can sleep all you want, your Majesty. I have a new student as well. Don't know what he can do yet but he's real shy. So you CAN'T screech from the top of your lungs Darksteel!" Diablo yelled towards Darksteel. The mech laughed and grinned her way. "You got it teach." "Don't call me that!" Skylynx glared at Darksteel and Diablo nudged him with her elbow. "It's okay though. That's what the kids know me by now. Either Teach or Phoenix. I don't know why, but they do. It depends." Diablo said softly. Skylynx chuckled softly before patting Diablos shoulder. "You're a great teacher, did you know that? They love ya." "Even though I am nearly as short as they are? Hm, yep. They love me alright." Diablo sighed out. Skylynx always tried to keep the stress off of her when it came time for one of the Predacon lessons. She loved predacons with a pride, but sometimes she's just to tired to do it so he'll step in to help. And he'll refuse any money she tries to give him for helping. 'You giving us a home is enough.' Is what he always tells her. The little shimmer in her optics when he said those words always made him feel at ease. "They really do. They see it in your optics when your to tired for something, which is why they try to keep everything to a minimum. So you don't get stressed out or tired. Trust me, they tell me a lot of things. They pick up a lot." He reassured her. "And your half the size they are. I mean, you may be shorter than Knockout, but only by like an inch. They reach the middle of your forearm. Don't stress yourself over little things Diablo." He said softly. Seeing the smile on her dermas grow into a grin. "Now, go take a nap. I'll wake you up." Diablo rolled her optics at him before slowly walking back into her house and right onto the couch.

Two Hours Later

Diablo suddenly woke up from a nightmare. Her optics scanning the room for anything that could kill her, the day she fought the Teracons scared her badly. She might've worn a brave face, but she was terrified and scared on the inside. If anyone tries to touch her scarred wrists from where the cuffs dug into her skin she would hide them and tremble, anyone talks about the undead Teracons she flinches away. She hates having to teach her students about them and who brought them back. When she goes out in public, she brings the Predacons and Echo. No one messes with her then. Scared to suffer the consequences since Predaking plays no game when it comes to her. They are all protective over her, Akuji as well. He only leaves to get Wipeout and comes right back. But his home is right next door to hers. So she still feels lonely even when he's home. Which is when she goes outside to sleep with the Predacons. Skylynx, is normally the one she goes to. He always just curls up against her and uses his wing as a blanket to better keep her warm. Those nights is when she's very stressed out and have nightmares. Horrible, nightmares. Makes her not want to work the next day. So she calls in sick, and stayed cuddled up with all the Predacons. Sleeping the day away with them. Skylynx loves those moments. Best memories he could have, for now at least.