Chapter Four

Three Days Later

Diablo struggled to help the new student with his power. It was something she couldn't understand, and Skylynx saw the frustration her in her optics when she got home. Threw all her papers down and dragged him into her room, so she didn't have to go outside, and the two just cuddled with each other. "What's got you so frustrated?" He questioned softly. His digits traced her back and she huffed. "The new kid. His powers are-are difficult! I can't understand them! He's sweet and well behaved, but trying to understand his power is already giving me a helm ache." She mumbled out. Tightly grasping at his armor and huffing. "It'll be okay, you normally understand their powers. It just takes you a minute." Skylynx said softly. Diablo grumbled softly before getting up to grab some papers. "For Primus sakes I don't even wanna do this right now." She sighed. Slumping down onto her berth while Skylynx sat up. "What is it about?" He questioned. "You guys. And their powers. I didn't give the new kid this test since he doesn't know you guys yet but Primus. I just don't wanna work anymore." Diablo vented out. Skylynx took the sheets of paper from her servos and looked over it. "I can do these, make your job easier." "No, no I can do it." Diablo said while grabbing the papers from his servo. "Hopefully I get paid tomorrow as well. I need to get more pencils since Nova keeps breaking them all." Skylynx chuckled softly and watched her servo worked on the paper. "For Primus sakes Naval. He doesn't pay attention. To amused with his power." Diablo grumbled out.

That Night

"Get inside everyone! It's raining! C'mon King I know you can get up!" Diablo opened the Garage door for the Predacons to find shelter under. Predaking had damaged his hind leg badly and had a horrible limp, so the twins helped him up and into the open garage. Skylynx closed the door behind them and Diablo checked Predaking leg. "I'll have to keep you in here while the kids are here tomorrow okay? I can't have them climbing all over this leg." Predaking whined softly and Diablo ran her thumb under his optic with a smile. "I know bud. But I don't want you to hurt it more than it is." She said softly. "You are a king after all. Sleep for a while." Predaking whined once again and Diablo sighed. "Fine, fine. Cuddle party time." She chuckled out. Sometimes she thinks she spoils him to much, giving him everything he needs and asks for. Sometimes out of the blue, but he enjoys it nonetheless. "Get comfortable everyone. Can't be moving to much." Diablo mumbled softly. Skylynx rested on her tank while Darksteel rested on her stabilizers. Beast mode of course. She began to sing a soft tune for the three Predacons and watched as they slowly fell into stasis around her. The smile on her face fell as she thought of what went so wrong in her family. Why her carrier hates her and her brother so much. 'What did we do wrong? Exist? Breath? Have a spark? Primus I just wanna know why she hates us.' Diablo thought to herself. Predaking noticed the uneasiness in her optics and softly nuzzled her side. "I'm okay King. Just, thinking." He whined softly as he moved to rest his tail on her shoulder. "I promise, i'm okay." She spoke softly. Her servo tracing his helm the more he whined at her. "I know bud. You worry to much, i'll be fine." The predacon growled softly before falling into stasis. Diablo soon followed after, the warmth of all three frames overpowered her thought process. But one thought still lingered, 'Why did she try to kill me?'