Chapter Two

"Would be nice if I could just rip my carrier to shreds." Diablo said calmly. The Autobots want to know what makes her tick, why she changed on them so suddenly, and why she hates Star. "And why is that, Diablo?" Smokescreen questioned. Her servos were cuffed on the table in front of her and her helm rested on one arm. "She abandoned me! After my sires death! You all ignored me! I was SCREAMING! Crying! Begging for him to come home for nights on end and who showed they cared?! NO ONE! I was taken from everyone by a sector a drones and Megatron immediately took me under his wing! He made me feel like BELONGED! I had forgotten what that feeling is until I sided with them! He gave me everything under the stars and moon! Hell the WHOLE FRAGGING GALAXY! He was all I had! And Bumblebee killed him! KILLED HIM! You don't know the feeling! No one does! And I lost Soundwave to STUPID HUMANS! HUMANS! Now i'm stuck here with you IDIOTS!" Diablo yelled. Struggling to free her servos from the cuffs. Akuji sat in the corner and growled softly. "Calm down Diablo." "Shut up Akuji!" He knew she didn't mean to say it, but it did still hurt when she did. Once she was finally calm, the moved her servos off the table. "It's alright. C'mon Diablo." Akuji said softly. Diablo growled at Smokescreen before walking out. "Well, I figured out what makes her mad." He said to himself before leaving after them. Akuji looked back at the blue mech and growled at him before trying to bring Diablo closer with his cuffed servos. "I don't know what I would do without you Akuji." Diablo mumbled softly. Akuji smiled lightly and the two stood next to Knockout. "Hm, ooooh. OOH! You guys see that?!" Diablo chirped loudly. Jumping down to the bottom and looking at the Undead Predacons. "Hehe! Akuji look at this!" The large mech jumped down next to her and she looked up at him. "Guys, let us go." She said. Akuji smirked and looked towards the bots. "That is, if you want to live." He said. They hesitated to uncuff them, but when the Nemesis began to get fired at, they quickly uncuffed the twins and watched as the ran off to the top. "Ready?" Diablo said. "Born ready." Akuji said. The two smoothed back strains of hair before going to the edge. "Pretty high up, can you do it?" She smirked. Akuji rolled his optics and flipped off the back before transforming. "Show off." Diablo said before leaning off, flipping, then transforming. "Et tu m'as appelé un show off."(and you called me a show off.) Akuji said. Diablo huffed before firing at the Teracons. The blue and fire colors alerted Predaking nearby that Diablo and her brother were fighting against Teracons. "Diablo, nous avons de la compagnie!" (Diablo we have company!) Akuji yelled at Diablo before icing a Teracon off the back of Diablo. Diablo nodded in Predakings direction and Echo chirped in her helm before gearing her towards the front of the Nemesis. The fire burned within her chassis before shooting a fireball at a group of Teracons. Echo chuckled darkly in her helm when Shadow made Akuji shoot an iceball at a different group. Diablo shrieked in surprise when a Teracon jumped on her back and made her fall off the side as the Nemesis began to fall. "Sortez de moi!"(get offa me!) She yelled. Skylynx noticed this(I mean who couldn't? It's a fire colored bird yelling in French) and shot the Tereacon off. "Are you alright?" He asked. Diablo nodded and transformed in the air to land next to Akuji. "Are you alright?" Akuji asked once she got stabilized. "Yeah, i'm okay. Just hurts a little." She said. Placing her servos on her hips with a large grin. "I ain't dead. Still standing and energon pumping in my system!" Akuji shook his helm with a soft chuckle before looking at Predaking. "Your Majesty." He said, slightly giving a bow while Diablo went down to the floor. "Your Majesty." Diablo laughed out after falling. Smiling her toothy smile towards him. "We have to protect a Well and yet you act like there's nothing wrong." Akuji said. Diablo mocked him slightly and stood up. "I'm ready to kill some Teracons." She smirked.

After it all(not about to do that)

Diablo yelped when Akuji picked her up by her ankles. "C'mon! Put me down!" She yelled. "Predacon buddies want you awake." He stated. Diablo huffed angrily at her brother before sighing. "Fine, only if you carry me." Akuji chuckled softly before holding her like a sparkling and walking towards the Predacons. "I ain't a sparkling ya dingus! But thank yoou! Love ya!" Diablo raised herself up from his arms and placed a quick kiss to the side of his helm before jumping down. "Hello!"