Chapter Five

One week Later

"AH! PRIMUS SAKES!" Skylynx yelled out in pain. "Sit still, you burnt yourself for Primus sakes." Diablo grumbled out. "What happened? You know the rules about roughhousing and your beast modes." She said sternly. "Me and Darksteel were going at it. We didn't damage nothing and kept Predaking in the garage so we don't hurt him." He mumbled softly, flinching away from her servo when she touched his face. "Is Darksteel all burnt up as well?" "No." Skylynx grumbled. Diablo struggled to look at his face damage and shoved him down on her berth. "I can't take care of you if you are towering over me. Can't see what i'm doing." Diablo grumbled out. "I don't know how many times I have to tell you two. Only fight in your base modes. For this reason! The reason Predaking has to stay in his beast mode is because of his stabilizer!" She yelled, her servos flying up in the air to prove her point. Skylynx knew the scolding was bound to happen which is why he tried to hide his burn wounds from her by staying in his beast mode. But she noticed it anyway and already scolded the life out of Darksteel. Predaking watched her scold Darksteel and helped out with some things. Glaring over her shoulder, growling, hissing, all that good stuff. She knew it never worked, someone always gets hurts anyway because they don't listen to her. At times. "And you were burnt. Don't hide this stuff from me. It'll only make it worse." Diablo growled out. Walking to the other side of the room to grab a cloth to clean off his frame. "You two are going to be the death of me. I swear it. You two are. Might catch the house on-" "We wouldn't do that. We keep the fire shots in the field. Even though we shouldn't even be doing fire shots. You need to go to therapy." Skylynx said. "I can't be in a small room. You know this. The only reason I stay in this room is because it's my room. And talking about, that day, just makes me uneasy." Diablo said softly. The Predacon on her berth noticed her optics dull out and he grabbed her servo. "I'll be right with you. I always have." "Who-who will stay with King? I can't leave him behind like tha-that!" She stuttered with a hushed voice. "Darksteel will stay with him." Skylynx said softly, tried, anyway. "He doesn't know how to take care of him! I'm not leaving Predaking behind Skylynx." Diablo rambled out. "He's always been there and i'm going to be there for him while he's healing. Megatron hurt his chassis and I wasn't there to stop the two from fighting! He was left by himself! ALONE! He may be a king but-" "Calm down. You're working yourself up again. C'mere." Skylynx pulled them trembling Diablo close to his chassis and tried to calm her down. "I know you're worried about him, but having all this pent up is only hurting you. He's worried sick about you. And me and Darksteel are as well. Especially me. The more everything stays locked up, it's only going to drive you mad. Like how you did that day, all grins, giggles, and many death threats. You're going crazy." Diablo growled harshly before shoving away from him. "I am not going crazy. If I was going crazy you would be DEAD! DEAD ya here me?" She snapped. One servo balled up into a painful fist and one shoved the mech down onto his back. Diablo stormed off outside and next to Predaking. The large Predacon wrapped a front leg around her and rested across her stabilizers. "King, do you think i'm going crazy?" She spoke softly. Predaking looked up at her and shook his helm softly. "I knew you would say that. Hm, I mean since the whole Megatron ordeal I have been different, but not different enough to need therapy. For Primus sakes me and my brother shot a whole stadium up because people booed Decepticons. Hah! Boy we had humans running for their LIVES! Got scolded right after it because of it but, who cares? I enjoyed it and so did Akuji." She vented out. Her servo gently petting Predakings helm as he dozed off to sleep. "Such a sleepy King hm?"