~chapter 2

In Murthy's mansion.

Murthy family was waiting for Nandini to come whereas abhi was making faces seeing his parents romancing in front of him.

Abhi : appa don't you have a room? It's freaking awkward to see you romancing with amma always.

Raman giggles and pecks ishita's forehead before looking at abhi who was scrolling down his phone while glancing at them in between.

Raman : are you jealous Mr Murthy?

Abhi rolls his eyes looking at Raman.

Abhi : jealous of you! Never!

They both were going to argue but stopped hearing a voice which came from behind of them. They all turned around and saw Nandini rushing down the stairs.

Abhi/ Raman : be careful princess / baby doll.

Both men's shouted as they watched Nandini rushing down the stairs. Nandini stopped at the stairs and looks at her protective men's.

Nandini: Bhai appa.. please don't shout. You always scare me like that.

She walks to them and kissed ishita's cheek while passing her.

Nandini: how do I look?

She twirled herself around making abhi embrace her in hug.

Abhi : gorgeous baby doll! No one can match your cuteness level baby doll.

He said breaking the hug and kissing her forehead.

Nandini smiles then looks at Raman who nodded his head agreeing to abhi.

Raman : shall we get going?

Nandini: appa wait up.. I will be right back.

Nandini rushed to kitchen leaving others confuse. Soon she comes back with bottle of water and few snacks making everyone shook their head in disbelief.

Nandini: now we can go!

Abhi laughs out wrapping his arms around Nandini's shoulder and trying to snatch a crisp packet but Nandini smartly spatted his hand away.

Nandini: don't touch my food Bhai! You should have told me beforehand. I don't share my foods with anyone.

Abhi shook his head and drags her out of the mansion.

( Nandini's outfit)

( Nandini's outfit)