~chapter 3

Malthora mansion.

A yawn escaped from Avni's mouth as she descended down the stairs.. she was still in short and top, her hair was tied up in a messy bun.

She clasping her palm on mouth moves to kitchen as she smelled aroma of food. Her sleep went away as she felt smell the food.

She leaned to the kitchen and adore her brother cooking breakfast. She took a step and moves to him.

She threw her arms around his neck and back hugging Manik.

Avni : good morning Bhai..

Manik smiles placing his hand on her back before turning himself around. He cups her face and smiles.

Manik : good morning kiddo.. did you sleep well?

Avni bobbed her head while peeping behind him to what he made for breakfast.

Manik : that's good kiddo..

Avni : Bhai what did you make? I'm really hungry..

Avni reached her hand out to pick something behind Manik but was stopped by Manik.

Manik : no kiddo! Fresh up first then breakfast.

Avni : please Bhai! Let me have some food first..

Manik glares avni making her sigh. Avni making sad face went away from kitchen.

Manik shook his head and turns back to finish cooking.

Avni freshening up comes back to the kitchen and saw Manik finishing up his cooking.

She took an apple from fruit bowl while coming to kitchen. She sat on the kitchen while munching her apple. Manik was aware of her presence but choose to ignore her for a while.

Avni : Bhai when is mom and dad coming back?

Manik glance her.

Manik : once they finish the vacation then.. why do you ask?

Avni : Bhai can you not tell what happened when I arrived here... I don't want them to get worried..

Manik : kiddo you know it , I can't lie to them. They have to know what did happen here.. I'm sorry kiddo I can't do anything about this..

Avni : please Bhai.. please don't tell them....

Manik opens his mouth to say a word but was disturbed by a door bell. Both siblings looks at each other.

Manik frowns thinking who could be here at this time especially when he knew it wouldn't be butler as he informed them earlier to take extra day off.

Manik : kiddo can you get the door please..

Avni noodling her head gets down the slab and walks to the door.

Avni opening the door gasp seeing them again.. she tightened her fist and stares them.

Avni stood at the door in shock didn't realise Alya pushing her went inside and starts yelling Manik's name.

Manik comes out of kitchen and saw fab 4 with navya. His eyes moves at his kiddo who was still standing at the door with shock on her face.

He ignores Alya's shout and theirs presence and moves to Avni.

He puts his arm around her shoulder bringing avni out of shock.

Manik : kiddo.. relax I am with you.

He passed her smile making her smile and relieve too knowing her brother won't leave her side.