~chapter 7

In malthora mansion,

Manik pecking Nandini's forehead and adoring his wifey antics who was peacefully asleep with one hand around Manik's waist and her head on his bare chest.

Manik caressing her cheek and removing hairs from her face planted a kiss. Manik smiles and softly lifting Nandini' head and removing her hand from his waist placed her head on the pillow.

He covering her with duvet climbs down the bed. He slips the slippers on his feet and  walks to the washroom. Manik completing his morning routine comes out of the washroom.

He then moves to closet and grabbing his gym clothes got changed in closet itself.

Manik glancing Nandini last time walks out of the room. As he walked out of the room he noticed his father also moving to gym room, taking this as an opportunity Manik calls raj name out making raj halted at his spot and turning to Manik.

Manik ran to raj and wished him good morning.

Manik : good morning dad! Heading to gym?

Raj : good morning Manik! Yes I was heading to gym.

Manik : dad I need to speak to you. Shall we move to gym room?

Raj nodded his head, they both starts walking to the gym room. As they were walking Manik told raj what he was planning to punish fab 4.

Raj smirks and gave proud smile to Manik. He patted Manik's shoulder.

Raj : also let them I have invited them to malthora mansion tomorrow evening for dinner. I would like to meet them. And yes don't let them that I aware of what they did to my daughter.

Manik nodded his head and starts doing his workout.

Manik wiping his sweats and gulping water down looks at raj who also sat down and panting after the workout.

Manik : dad, you shouldn't go overboard while working out.

Raj : Manik don't start again. I can't understand why are you saying this when you don't workout in limit.

Manik rolls his eyes and grabbing his phone from small trolley giving last glance to raj walks out of the gym room leaving raj chuckling behind.

Manik moving to his room found Nandini still asleep. He smiles and moving to their closet and took towel to take shower. He then walks to washroom.

Manik ruffling his hair walks out of the washroom. He gaze towards bed while moving to see Nandini stirring in sleep.

Manik smiles and made his way towards bed. He stood beside Nandini and bending down kissed her cheek, whispering her name.

Manik : sweetheart wake up.

Nandini flicks her eyes open and stares Manik who brightly smiled. Nandini's lips curved into beautiful smile as she gazed him down and stared back at his lips.

Nandini threw her arms around his neck and pulled him over herself. Manik smirks before hiding his face into her neck. Nandini snuggles herself into Manik not realising she's still angry with him.

Nandini closing her eyes enjoyed the warmth she was getting from but faded away as realisation hits her and jerking Manik away making him fall down the bed.

Nandini jerkingly sat up and threw stern glare at Manik who stood up and rubbed his butt.

Manik : what the hell was that sweetheart? Why did you push me?

Nandini : push you? When did I do that Manik? Why are you taking advantage of my sleep?

Manik frowns and shook his head.